RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
In-game time event?

pokeball cjkOffline
Rep:
Level 87
is there a way to show the in-game time you have been playing in an event?

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
You should've just continued with the old one >.> And what time system are you using? o_O

pokeball cjkOffline
Rep:
Level 87
what do you mean?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I believe he means, you should have asked this in your old thread, instead of posting a new one.

I think you could possibly do this with a call script command, although I'm not 100% sure.

pokeball cjkOffline
Rep:
Level 87
I asked "what do you mean" for when he asked what time system i was using

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I assume he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Just ignore what he said <_<

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
.................Learn some RPG Maker basics then come back please.

Rep:
Level 102
Although I agree with you on that, he's just asking for help, it's always nice to help others in need.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
.................Learn some RPG Maker basics then come back please.

You need more than 50 posts or RMRK+ before you can flame RPG Maker n00bs. So shut up.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Just paste this into a Call Script event command:
Code: [Select]
sec = Graphics.frame_count / Graphics.frame_rate
$game_variables[1] = sec
This will store the total playtime in seconds in variable 1. If you want to store it in another variables change the number in $game_variables[1].
Note that if you want to display it as hour/minutes/seconds you will have to split the time up with variable operations.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Note that if you want to display it as hour/minutes/seconds you will have to split the time up with variable operations.
To do that, you need to use the Mod feature that I do not want to go over because I'm too nub. A guy with a really long name made a tutorial on it. Mod will divide things and return the value without decimals (I think)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
To get seconds use mod 60
To get minutes use div 60 followed by mod 60
To get the rest as hours use div 3600