RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Lol Rmxp wanted to install itself

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
Hmmm on my computer I downloaded the postality knights edition again, cause i dunno, to get it on my other computer... long story...
anyways i delete the setup.exe so its in my recycling bin
the past few weeks its been taunting me everytime i log in its been trying to install right as i log on. really annoying :P
so i forgot it was in the recycling bin and went searching around for it...
it got pretty annoying every day it would try installing 5 - 10 times and every time i pressed cancel it opened again lmao
so finally i found it in the stupid recycling.

-and thats my story ;D

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Interesting. Do you have some sort of auto installation program?

Rep:
Level 88
nope, not from what i know. i dunno wat couldve done it, but atleast its gone ;8

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
 POTTBOTT IS GETTING YOU TOO !!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
FeeltheAmbienceā„¢
Haha, yeah this happened to me this morning.

It's quite annoying.

Rep:
Level 88
It seems to be that the postalilty knights version is very glitchy annd annoying. I have no idea what I'm talking about, but what's so special about it?

Rep:
Level 88
whats special? its free lmao

Rep:
Level 88
It's free, and...for me the best...I doubt there is any significant difference between the two versions...
Kinsei kazoku no mottoo .

Seigi no mae no haamonii
heiwa no mae no barannsu
saigo no ha no mae no junjo ha kudaru

Translation:

Kinsei Family Motto

Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before the last leaf falls

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
NOOO NOW ITS HAPPENING TO ME TOO !

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Making Warrior's Path RPG [5%]
Do u guys have limewire or something?

I remember that hapennig to me.
u have a bad copy, if u delete it, and find it there when you restart your pc or something, u have a virus.

Another really really really annoying virus is onoes.exe

that virus will not let go, and disables alot of stuff including system restore.

I had to do a manual reinstallation of windows. now everything works fine, until i give my self an idiot choice of opening a bad file, and most of the time i do, and i end up with a virus.

System restore is a friend, and an enemy.

Aslo, go to your hard drive and look for files that do not belong.
if they keep coming back, ask someone good in PC's to help you out.

I'M SUPERMAN!
Rep:
Level 88
HURR DE DURRR
Thers a big difference between the two, I can't tell you what, but there is.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rep:
Level 89
slate furry thing
Uninstall Postality Knights.

Find onoes.exe in the system processes (ctrl+alt+del) and kill it.

Then find the file itself and delete it.

Then after that? Buy the legal RPG Maker XP. :P