RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
quick question!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
umm... i have a quick question for you all... is there a way to make a switch character screen? even if it is a repeatable event i would really appreciate it! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Current project: Virtues and Sins: Legend of Virtues
<llllllllllllllllllll> 2%

Rep:
Level 91
Yeah. Create a switch for it. It's easier that way

I think there is a command for changing character animation on the 2nd page somewhere.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
i think he means where it brings you to a char select menu, kinda like in phantom brave (choosing which character to summon)but without the summoning thing,

short and simple changing his appearance using a menu...i think :O_o:

Rep:
Level 91
easy...
conditional a para event with
if key(your call) is pressed then
-would you like to switch characters?
-show choices yes,no
--if yes
---if switch(hero of choice in case you want to "find it") is on then
----would you like to use (hero) as your character?
----show choices: yes,no
-----if yes then
------add party member (hero) remove party member (other hero)
-----else
------if switch (another hero) then
and so on
if no then
*nothing*

it's easier than it sounds so inaru puts it, the thing is to think about how you do it, right inaru? -.-
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
thanks again soo much, you guys are life savers, as well as sanity savers:P

Current project: Virtues and Sins: Legend of Virtues
<llllllllllllllllllll> 2%