RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ITF: We play Metin2

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I am level 18. Chewey is a fag full of h3x.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Oh he's cheating?

lol, why bother with haxx

EDIT: Won't be on for a bit, Katamari Damacy just arrived in the mail.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 10:21:08 PM by Arrow-1 »

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
HOW DARE YOU TELL ME TO ACTUALLY PAY FOR SOMETHING, YOU DEVIL!

..... why pay for anything my whole ps2 collection is either "borrowed" from a retal store i'd rather not say and or "borrowed" From the internet

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Level 15 :D

I would also like to note that Im the strongest one out of all of us.

Rep:
Level 96
Only because he's been pouring all of his stats into two of four categories...and his skills only cost him like, a 15th of what mine do.

EDIT: I'm on now, taking a break. Katamari is harder than I thought. :O
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 01:11:51 AM by Arrow-1 »

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Only because he's been pouring all of his stats into two of four categories...
That's all I do, too.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I'm level 4...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I told a guy I was female...

I gave him Djang's details...

He gave me stuff

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Everyone thinks I'm a girl and rush to help me and stuff. They even give me money and ask where I'm from 8]

Gender confusion ftw

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Nerds on MMOs, lawl.

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah, this one guy started going on a moral crusade against people over 18 playing the game night before last. That waas so fucking lol.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Started a couple hours ago.
Name: Irockman1

Rep:
Level 96
Julie plays now too. :O

Also, funny pic of me staring up at Roph's vag while he's on a horse.

Donalbain: Hey, pony show?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 06:03:00 AM by Arrow-1 »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess

just... lol

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Kashii plays now too :3
bringing sexy back

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Spoiler for nsfw:

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Okay I just reached level 18 and I am pretty much forcing myself to continue playing just in case it improves.

Also, I need help killing a White Oath Shamon.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I DEMAND TO BE ADDED TO THE LIST.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I quit.

Metin2 is bad.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Fucking finally, someone other than myself realizes this.  Go out and hax buy an account for guild wars.  You wont be disappointed.

House of Nostalgia
Rep:
Level 87
You loved it.
To take my mind away from the terible things that have happened, i'm coming to this cock-sadening game, even though Guild Wars id by far the worst mmo, due to bad gameplay, and the lag that it has, anyways I'll either be Ekomyst/Kitten.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Guild wars has great game play if you have good, active friends, and if you don't have dial up it doesn't have any lag.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Obviously grinding in an MMO (i.e. Metin2) is good gameplay.

Also: I realised Metin2 was terrible a long time ago, biohazard. I was hoping it'd pick up and RMRKers could team up and quest together.

It didn't pick up.

Skanker is terrible at grouping ^_^

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
yeah okay we know you dont like it please stop spamming up the topic for those who do

also add which kingdom most of us are in : red kingdom millard
which channel we usually play in CH2
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 01:41:30 PM by ahref »