RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Taking MIDI/MP3 Requests

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Yes, once again I've decided to start taking requests. Only this time I will do MP3 as well. But, I can't promise anything great out of the MP3s. Also, I won't be able to do the requests as fast as I did before. Not until summer anyway (if I'm still here and taking requests).

I'll only do a few requests at a time, and please BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE. It's hard to write music for a specific part of a game if you don't give me very much information.

For those of you who have never heard my music, check any of the links in my sig, or check www.rios-ent.com in the Hosted Files section, or www.uiv2.com
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 08:09:19 AM by HaloOfTheSun »
:tinysmile:

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Well... thats cool. Can I ask request one? :D

I would really really like a creepy sounding one. Similar to the one in RPG Maker XP its like one of the preset ones. Its called 008-Boss04.
I hope you can check and see which one im talking about.

Thats pretty much the kind that Im looking for. I would really appreciate if you could make one similar like that. :)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
:evil:  Now I have to go download RMXP again.

LOL

It's ok, no problem. Assuming everything goes as planned today (whcih it probably won't) I should have it posted here by tomorrow, but don't hold me to that, heh.  :wink:

Crankeye needs to allow attachments to the posts. >_>

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Remember this, Halo?

Quote from: Blizzard
Anyway... If would be cool if you can get me a combination-variation-thingy from these:

- 012-Theme01
- Secret of Mana 2 (Seiken Densetsu 3) - the theme in the holy Mana land
- Terranigma Title Theme

They all have one in common. If you
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.
also, may i ask how you learned and what software you use? i recently got Cakewalk Sonar Producer Edition, Guitar Pro 5, Anvil Studio, Fruity Loops Studio, Goldwave 5 and Sibelius.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Fruity Loops O.W.N.Z. But I can
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 97
Remember this, Halo?

Blizzard wrote:
Anyway... If would be cool if you can get me a combination-variation-thingy from these:

- 012-Theme01
- Secret of Mana 2 (Seiken Densetsu 3) - the theme in the holy Mana land
- Terranigma Title Theme

They all have one in common. If you

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Quote from: HaloOfTheSun
LOL I remember now.  :?  That was right before I left on vacation, so you can't blame me too much. I'll give you first priority then.  :wink:

Cool, I
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 97
LOL I remember now.  :?  That was right before I left on vacation, so you can't blame me too much. I'll give you first priority then.  :wink:

Cool, I

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I'm starting right now actually, I'll try my best to have it done tonight. (It's 3:30 P.M. where I am), at the latest tomorrow night.  :wink:

THAT fast?! Great!  :D
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 97
Quote from: SIlverblaize
Well... thats cool. Can I ask request one? :D

I would really really like a creepy sounding one. Similar to the one in RPG Maker XP its like one of the preset ones. Its called 008-Boss04.
I hope you can check and see which one im talking about.

Thats pretty much the kind that Im looking for. I would really appreciate if you could make one similar like that. :)

This song is just a fugue on an organ. Is that all you want, just the organ?

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
I'll e-mail you requests, Halo, if you don't mind.

That way I can attach songs for you to base it off of if necessary.
Also, where did you get Finale 2006? Is it better/easier than Noteworthy?
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 97
Is it better? Yes. 2006 also comes with the GPO (Garritan Personal Orchestra) which is VERY realistic sounds. You won't get much more realistic unless you use an actual orchestra. Plus, you can do anything at all with Finale in the world of music.

Is it easier? No. It takes a long time to learn to use it because the program is so complex. For MIDI creation, you should stick with Noteworthy. One of the primary reasons I switched to Finale was because I needed it for my job.

As to where you can get it... it's easily downloaded for free >_>

But, if you're honest, go to... I can't remember the site. Just search for Finale. But it's $600, I recommend looking on Amazon for it if you're thinking of buying it. Not e-bay though, you're only allowed to register it on 2 computers, and people will screw you over there.

@Blizzard: You're song is almost done.

Rep:
Level 90
finnaly rules all mwhahahahahaha and u can just downlaod a crack for it :P has soon has i doiwnload it im searching ofr the crack if i cant find it will make one :)
Yay i got a zoo sort of

This song is just a fugue on an organ. Is that all you want, just the organ?

Yeah, I mean just as long as it sounds like in a creepy area, or a dramatic Last Boss battle, u know?

Rep:
Level 97
Yeah, I haven't had nearly as much time to do this as I thought. I've got bigger projects to work on.

Silverblaize, Master_of_Time has a song he's going to let you use for your request, and Blizzard, it seems even mother nature herself won't let me get around to finishing your request. (Very bad storms today and last night. Almost had a tornado). But I've started on that as we speak.

So, no more requests.  :-D

I'm wondering if you could make me a package of MP3's, HOTS, as I am making an RMXP game, and I need high quality medieval music. Pretty please? You rock with these things.
I

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
The last post was 5 months ago.
I don tthink the offers still open

Rep:
Level 97
Yeah, I locked the topic before, but then I suppose that was after the last backup, so...

I'm about to start a new topic, so check that and see if you're interested, otherwise check the HOTSOMS link [oh cripes link is out of date, I'll fix that] and see if that will do.

Actually, just check any link in my sig, the link to HOTSOMS is on the right.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 02:53:10 AM by HaloOfTheSun »