RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
blk mage battle char (rm2k3)

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
made a blk mage char for my game...its top secretz! thought you guys might like

Rep:
Level 89
awsome graphics!!

:D  

Ive been looking for that in ages.

If you hate snakes then theres a 100% chance that i hate you!

Dont click here ------> http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?the%20serpent

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
That is really cool man, keep doing it!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
It Looks like you have a an Avid Fan...

(Thats not me above... just encase...LOL)

Your Sprit is BRILL... I like it more than the Squaresoft one.... WOW

Noticed one small thing.... One of them has some GREEN stuff between his Head and his Arm... From bottom left count 3 to the right then 3 up...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
omg the green invades! well people now notice i was half asleep making this...dont want to get rid of green sleply time! yes i said slepy thats how we say it in Texas now shut up! wanna know another common word that invades Texas?! AINT! i always get in trouble for saying that in english we also sometimes say yall and yonder! we never say varmint, and yes i know about a dozen actually rednecks and ZOMG they do have trailers...im not spamming i just didnt take my ADHD pill (concerta) today and i feel like torching something

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
I can't see why anyone likes it so much, you made it with charas.
I made the exact same thing a couple weeks ago WITH CHARAS!
And I know you did.
http://charas-project.net
Use the battlecharacter generator and you can make that in 5 minutes.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 97
i didnt ask for cred i never said i made it copletely from scratch and i only used charas for the robes i did the eyes  hat and body so whizza!, also about your other topic if you read my post actualy yud understand that i was telling you to not post stuff unless you really tried or it will ruin your rep,

oh and thanx for reminding me...if anyone wants to use this give cred to charas

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: Dr_Swordopolis
ii only used charas for the robes i did the eyes  hat and body so whizza

If this is true, you only slightly edited it.
And about the body, well, we can't see the body....

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Either way, it still looks pretty awesome. It may not look much, but you have to admit, if you animate that sprite, then it will undoubtidly look cool; Reguardless of the minor editing.
Co-Webmaster of The Gaming Alliance

Thanks to TheRaven off of The Players Guild.
R.P.G. Fan Game Status
[--TLOZ: Fierce Entity--]|||||||||||||||||||| - 3%

Rep:
Level 97
the body and head are one! lolz head is part of body and making eyes or hat from scratch isnt slightly editing :)  anyways are we cool man i didnt mean to upset you

Rep:
Level 90
oh, they got more stuff at charas now then? I was waiting for some people to add some stuff. I love going there just to make chacters for fun. I never use because I don't use RPGM2K3 that much.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Odd... I took the Pantone REF of the green found and matched it to that at
Charas... There not the same...  I didn't think you had used Charas...?

I thought you may have used the Isometric body as a Temp, but then made the rest from scratch...

Any ways... I really like it !!!...

Why not enter the Comp thats running at the mo for an RMXP sprite ?

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 97
i dont think i understood an of that, but i used charas for the robes that it, so basicaly cred me and charas

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I like it!  He (She? It?) looks a good deal friendlier than the 8BT BM, though.  Not that this is a bad thing, just a thing.

I love Charas, and I make random characters for the heck of it, too.  May as well utilize a good, free resource, right?
I do not agree with a word you say, but will defend until death your right to say it-Voltaire

Not all who wander are lost-J.R.R. Tolkein

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible-Frank Zappa

Hope is the bravest rebellion-Phil Brucato

Rep:
Level 97
holy swords tell me odd things, :huh: im pretty sure blk mage is a guy and im currently working on a blk wizard sprite nes style not wsc style

edit:omg 500th post im an expert....wait havent i always been :wink:

Rep:
Level 97

whats a black mage without a hadoken?
creds to phanx games and me ( i did the sparkly stuff and more beamish stuff)

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Nice animation! Good one Dr!

Rep:
Level 97
Dr Pepper aint as good as me! Nor Steve! Dr Sword rules all!
Ahem thank you for your replies, may the swords (or big knives) be with you...

Rep:
Level 90
ok... :shock: ...admiring himslef even more!

Rep:
Level 97
im not so humble, i thought everyone knew that