RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] reinstallation - i cant get more than one map back Rm2k3

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87
the program was so full of bugs i deleted it and reinstalled it and when i tryed to get my old project back i realised that i forgot a bunch of files none of them are needed and can just be re-made by creating a new project but when i try to open my project again all i can use is the first map even though i have another 8
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 02:51:21 PM by Zeriab »
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Move all the map files out of the project folder. Create maps through Rpg Maker in the folder. Then just recopy all the files back into project folder overwriting your new ones.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87
k thx ill call this resolved (i didnt actually do it by the time you posted i had re-made everything i had done)
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!