RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Wow..... That's a gorgeous map. What ever that is, I'd LOVE to play it just to walk around.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Really digging that grid inventory.

Something olld I found while looking for resources to post, considering finishing this tileset and posting it . It'smostly frankenspriting with a few customs.

I . . . need it. +__+

It looks . . . beautiful.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Spoiler for:

Thoughts? How can I improve it? Thanks^^
The most distinct problem there is there's too much evenly-spaced clutter!

I am terrible for the evenly-spaced clutter  :(  one shall try and improve lol

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Nature, is random good sir. :)

Oh oh, don't forget as well to maybe include more stumps than trees inside the fenced area. It has been developed by people and people usually cut down trees to make way for stuff. Also, including rows of people placed plants wouldn't hurt since people tend to be linear.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
Point taken. And kinda implemented in this one. However, the tree stumps look kinda stupid as it's a different kind of tree. My opinion anyway. Is this one an improvement? (It's a different place from the other one)

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Point taken. And kinda implemented in this one. However, the tree stumps look kinda stupid as it's a different kind of tree. My opinion anyway. Is this one an improvement? (It's a different place from the other one)

Spoiler for:

That one looks like a bit of an improvement. If anything, I would say there are too many trees (Even for a town like that), especially outside the walls. Maybe try getting rid of a few of those and make it look a tad more random?

I could be wrong, though. But seeing that many organized palm trees looks a little off for desert area. Even then, you may only notice that when it's zoomed out like that. Ok, I'm rambling. I'll stop :P

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Spoiler for:

Good point about the stumps. They are different, I forgot about that. Oh well. If you had a stereotypical town the stumps would work :mad:. lol.

Whoa, also your paths are freakin me out mannn. When you put it over the water, to fix it a bit, use the impassable left sided shadow tile on the ride side of the bridge. That way it gives the illusion that it's more like a bridge over the water.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88

Spoiler for:

Good point about the stumps. They are different, I forgot about that. Oh well. If you had a stereotypical town the stumps would work :mad:. lol.

Whoa, also your paths are freakin me out mannn. When you put it over the water, to fix it a bit, use the impassable left sided shadow tile on the ride side of the bridge. That way it gives the illusion that it's more like a bridge over the water.

Oh! Good idea!

Yeah perhaps you are right about all the palm trees, however on the world map it's completly surrounded by them so I thougt it might be appropriate. I'll see what I can do  :). You can expect another one of my maps (not being from the desert) before xmas  ;D lol

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Ti'll I get Soul-Reaver & Euphoria Working properly, here's something random I made with the RTP & Edits. :/

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Grid inventory is looking great MA, I can't wait for it to be done ( I could use it for one of my larger projects xD )

I'm glad to hear that you're interested. It'd be nice to finally see one of my scripts in a finished project :)

@Caro - I like it a lot - very nice. The top bridge looks weird - I think it's supposed to be a full bridge that is ruined, but it ends up looking like two separate walkways, or maybe a mapping error where you forgot to put the middle part in
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 12:13:44 AM by The Commonwealth of Modern Algebra »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
No MA, That was intentional, wanted a Broken up Bridge been broken in half, :x Thou, guess I didn't get the right effect.

Still wasting my time . . . .

Rep:
Level 85
Great maps Caro.

Tilesets from Amaranthia(aveyond 2)

How many times have you watched me fall just to smile, I've been through thick and thin we've struggled through now we smile, so we're here now just be ready, brace yourself cause were not leaving.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
@Caro
The broken bridge in your first screenshot scares me ._.
Other than that it looks good. :D

@JJannem
Aveyond tilesets are really that sweet?
*snaaap*

Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Grid inventory is looking great MA, I can't wait for it to be done ( I could use it for one of my larger projects xD )

I'm glad to hear that you're interested. It'd be nice to finally see one of my scripts in a finished project :)

just let me know when it's out.
and I can seriously get to work on Paths to Survival

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Oh...You'll know when it's out...You'll know... :)

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Working on a destiny system:

Basicly, the green guy is The Destiny. He will draw ten cards. On each card, he will ask one question. Your main characters Class/Stats/Outfit will be decided, depends on how you answer his questions.

It's not 100% done yet though. The graphical parts is done(Not sure about the card frames though), so it's basicly the eventing part left -_-

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
It looks neat . . . thou, how many questions would there be?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
He will draw ten cards. On each card, he will ask one question.

It looks good. UMS?

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Working on a destiny system:

Basicly, the green guy is The Destiny. He will draw ten cards. On each card, he will ask one question. Your main characters Class/Stats/Outfit will be decided, depends on how you answer his questions.

It's not 100% done yet though. The graphical parts is done(Not sure about the card frames though), so it's basicly the eventing part left -_-

:o Very interesting. The green guy reminds me more of a woman than a man, but thats just me.

Rep:
Level 89
It looks neat . . . thou, how many questions would there be?

He will draw ten cards

So it's basicly ten questions.

It looks good. UMS?

Yes.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Are there only 10 cards? Wouldn't the amount of questions YOU have to make be the amount of possible cards?
It looks nice and interesting ^_^

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Are there only 10 cards? Wouldn't the amount of questions YOU have to make be the amount of possible cards?
It looks nice and interesting ^_^

the character creation isn't (shouldn't) be random like that.

you get asked the same 10 questions, it's just your answers that determine the outcome.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 89
you get asked the same 10 questions, it's just your answers that determine the outcome.

Correct. The test also decide if you turn Good, Evil or neutral. This will effect your character and class.

Here's an exampel of 3 of the cards in the test:

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Cool.

I know where you got the graphics from, because I have it too.  ;D

Rep:
Level 89
Yeah. Those graphics looks very good :)

Of those 3 cards, the first one is the only one without color edits. I've tried to change most of the colors in those pictures, but of 10, I think I ended up with 4 without edits.