RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Get paid to sprite! Real money awaits you!

pokeball HaiOfflineMale
Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Get paid to sprite!

Project NOIR is a science fiction RMXP game, inspired by the film genre noir and in turn the literary genre of hard-boiled crime fiction. It’s set in a modern, urban world, and deals with the bottom-feeders of a society in which the inhabitants have grown emotionally detached from one another. It’s dark, serious, sexy and violent. More info can be read here.

What I need is someone to sprite custom tilesets in the RTP style. I need at least three tilesets, but at this point I’d be ecstatic to just get one of them done.

This is a paid job, so long as you have PayPal.

Reply here or send me a mail if you know how to sprite and need some money.

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
What sort of tilesets are we looking at here?

pokeball HaiOfflineMale
Rep: +0/-0Level 86
RTP style tilesets covering the different world-tiles (ground, wall) and props. Both inside and outside on each tileset. I said that eventually I'd need three; that would be one for a slum environment (which is the one I'd choose if I could only have one made), one for a normal/middle-class environment and one for a upper class environment. All three tilesets are city-tilesets, so there's very little organic stuff and almost exclusively man-made structures and materials (buildings, asphalt, etc.).