RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Evalice Stories Team Recruitment ( Look inside for my ideas and info )

Rep:
Level 87
Recruitment For Evalice Stories Team.

Evalice Stories Book Two Uh... Story! XD:
Spoiler for:
No one knows how long our world of Evalice has been Reborn.... Legend says that this "Evalice" that we are living in now is not the original. Scholars from every part of the world of every race are searching for the answer, some clue as to what the old world was like.... and why it was remade.

Though because of rivalries of the Five Kingdoms Of Evalice, travel has been nearly limited. Constant war and struggles has dragged most of the attention of everyone on to each other. Each kingdom is in for it's own gain; be it land, wealth, power, or all three. No one knows when the wars will stop.... but some feel it is soon.

Races Of Evalice so far:
Spoiler for:
??? Means I don't have a name yet.

Humans:

Zukain (Japanese Humans)
Thane (American Humans)
Horst (African Humans)
Faenan (Chinese Humans)
Desuna (Middle Eastern Humans)

Monsters:

??? (Werewolfs)
??? (Vampires)
??? (Orcs)
??? (Undead)
??? (Half Beasts)
Plus various others.

What I Want For This Game:
Spoiler for:
Basically I want to make a huge RPG based off my world that will give hours of playtime, with expansive, semi/fully unique things to do. I plan to have it like Dynasty Warriors, but only in the character selection. Basically you can play a premade character, or create your own that with events can choose to be apart of a nation, or an vast amount of other things!

The story of the game are semi main quests, which if the player is interested in doing them they can, but are not required to. But by doing these quests.... they might just affect the entire Evalice world.

As for the extensive characters, I plan to have each one with their own custom storylines. That's right, storylineS! Depending on what you do with your character, you can affect your game's ending!

About the Evalice Stories:

Well, basically I've been writing a world ( Takes a LOT of thinking @_@ ), and I've already started on my book one of Evalice Stories, I basically can't tell the story about it because I want the players in my Book Two game to do quests to find out about what happened in Book one.

The only reason I'm doing Book Two as a game is that I thought it would be cool to get a bunch of people together with ideas.... and if they are good enough, I'll even include them in the book that I will write for it. But, I'll first explain what I need and then talk about the game afterwards. (I'll put it above this)

Artist:
I need someone who can draw front views of my characters, and if they do well enough I'll put them in a illustration in my book.

Battle Character Spriter:
I'm not very good at making character's moves like attacks and stuff, just the characters. I would really like to have someone who can do this kind of thing with excellence.

Eventer/Scripter:
I'm using RPG Maker 2K3, but I need someone who has extensive knowledge that would be willing to do some unique ( I guess XD ) stuff.

Site Designer:
It would be nice if I could get a site just for my game, or production company called Dawn Evalizen.

GFX Designer:
Someone who can do things like Title Screens and such.

Music Designer:
Someone who can compose music for the world and various other things, I really don't want to use music played to death...

Weapon Designer:
I make weapons worth crap! So if I can get someone who can design weapons fitting fighting styles of characters, that would be uber sweet.

Now for the main thing.... For the whole Community! Organizations, characters, ideas, anything! Any idea is helpful. Everyone who contributes will get credited!

Now I didn't just put the Book thing in there to get people to do it, but this is what I seriously want to do for part of my life. I want to make a few games, and also write a few books. It may take me awhile, but I promise you all that I will have books written and published.

Anyone can sign up for the community position. As I said any idea is greatly appreciated! If your are interested, please post your reply here, and thank you for taking your time to read this topic.

P.S. I can't really collect my thoughts right now, so I'm sorry if this sounds cheesy or unappealing. :P

Just In! Wooo! Credit to a friend of mine for the Chinese and Middle Eastern names!

EDIT1: So I've seen that it would be a major pain in the rear to sprite extra clothing on battle characters, so I figure I will just make suits for each gender and hair. It will be much easier than extra clothing...

EDIT2: For putting this into the book... It will be the characters, organizations, names, etc that will be put in. I cant say all of them will appear, but most. The only thing I cant do is characters you create in the game. Though it might be hard to figure out how to do that... if I can't then I'll just have a variety of characters you can name with their own stories.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 02:15:54 AM by Redwyn »

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
Sounds interesting,,and I can see that it's a massive project.  I would love to help,,but I am currently in development of something similar.
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

Rep:
Level 87
Oh it's no problem, I'm just glad someone responded. :D