RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Constant Walking up on RMXP, any one know how to fix?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I recently installed RPG Maker XP and I made a few maps input some events and quests. but when you start for a test, or just to play the game, the character is constantly moving to the top of the screen regardless of what buttons you push.
At first I just thought it was my events or something i did to it, but it does the same thing when I start a new project. Is there a specific set of code somewhere that can help me fix this problem?

thanks in advance.
I like something you don't and your telling me it's shit.
but it's a waste of time,
you can't change my opinion, oh no
you don't know what it's like to be like me,
you don't know, so keep your mouth shut.

Never heard of this problem? Are you sure your up key isn't stuck or something?

Check the condition of your keyboard  :lol:

do you have any game controllers installed?

Rep:
Level 89
Right, the best thing for you to do is unplug your keyboard and plug it back in...and make sure there aren't any gamepads or joysticks also plugged in.