RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New Game!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
ok! so iam new to these fourms and iam going to be starting a game and decided to see if anyone would like to help me creation, characters or anything!

Rep:
Level 89
you must be new to EVERY forum.
Your avatar is HUMONGOUS.
It takes up half the page almost.

oh! opps did not even notice... lol ill fix that,,,, lol

could you tell us wehat type of game you will be looking to make. Do you have any ideas of your own at all?

Rep:
Level 90
First thing I do before deciding to join any team is ask.

What are your skills
Can you use Switches and Variables
Have you been using RPG Maker for over a month?

If you are none of those you dont stand much of a chance of getting a team together.

Rep:
Level 90
Meh I'll get u some scripts together for a cool game just bcuz ur new :P lol I'll post um in a min =\ except the Custom Menu is kinda erm well the script is HUGE.

EDIT So is the side view battle system....... I'll make a little demo and post it =\

Rep:
Level 90
Sorry for double post :P but I have your demo ready with some sctipts. Be sure if ur gonna make a dif one to take the pictures also.

Demo

well i am new to XP but i have used 2000,2003, iam really good with switchs, varibles... iam ok with still learning, and what not, iam good at making maps i take time in detailing everything.

The project that i want to start is more based on the evil side of the rpg world, becuase i have played many rpg and its always your the good guys, but in this one you are actly trying to rule the world.You start out as a evil henchmen and work you way up from there....

and thxs for the script demo :)

Rep:
Level 90
np lol just through it together in a few mins to get u started.