RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kingaran Fantasy ... (again)

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Well i just thought id update you all in the fact that im now using the legal version of RPG Maker XP, as id like to broaden my audience from not just Crankeye, but to RMXP.NET as well as other main sites that dont accept games now made with Postality Knights.

You should all be able to play my games still however, as i will include all the nessecery RTP, and DLLS with the game package, and i will make a custom setup, that will install all the DLL files without you worrying about it.

Thanks for you time  8)

======================================================

Yea anyway :/

I started a new topic because the old one was too big to continue so hear we go ...

Story

Story    
The gods had always existed. Or so the legend told, but none were truly sure. They were called gods, as they created lands, and created the life upon them. There were six gods, though not all of them were true. There was the angel of fire, the angel of Earth, the angel of water, the angel of wind, and the angel of life. Then there was the true god, the angel of angels, the leader of the givers of life.

The land of Kingara was there best creation, it was the most beautiful of their worlds. However it was this world, that also bought about the end of the gods. One of the angels was getting restless, he thought he was stronger than the true god, and thought he should be the one creating their worlds.

He rose to challenge the god, and it was true, his power was mighty. A bitter battle took place in Kingara, as the angel of fire fought the God. The other angels helped God, and eventually they defeated the angel of fire.

The angel of fire, was renamed Diablos, and was cast to the deepest depths of Kingara, thousands of miles into the deepest pits of the planet. But the gods were very weak, and didnt have the power to leave the land, and so to protect themselves, they constructed six towers, and locked away the last remnants of their power inside them.

And to protect the power of the gods, they turned themselves into humans, and became known as the guardians, humans with small remnants of power, from the gods. It was their duty to protect the towers, and Kingara from evil.

As years passed, and as the towers grew old, the guardians became a legend. Their powers began to fade slightly, and other people were beginning to inherit them. It was impossible to tell who the real guardians were.

The year is 783, and the long years of peace are fading. The new king, Herberus is planning to open the towers, and gain their power. But a new force has risen, a terrible swarm of monsters is turning people into undead warriors, or zombies as others called them.

The world is in chaos, as Kingaran soldiers fight away the monsters that attack their land. The King still wants the gods power, and is attempting to capture the true guardians, but nobody knows who they are. Even some of the guardians dont know about their important role to the land.

Where are the monsters coming from? Why does King Herberus continue to scour the land for the Guardians?

Play as Finwe and Anon, two different men, who dont know a single thing about each other. Two different people, two different stories will bring together Kingaran Fantasy

The game begins in Kingaran Prison...  

Characters

In order ;

Finwe
Anon
Tira
Callum
Bari
Firion
Kairos
Reyn
Arkumar
Santanos

(More info to be added later)

Ill add some screenshots tommorow.

Well i added this to the first post;

Features

*Good / Evil System!
*Play multiple stories in one game!
*Quality Mapping
*Excellent Storyline (The actual way the story runs heh >_> <_< )
*3 EXCELLENT BETA Testers to ensure this game will be a hit!(maybe lol)
*Over 40 unique weapons!
*Custom menu system!

Screenshots

Well i dont actually have ANY at the moment, but heres an idea of what the maps will look like;

Screenshot 1
http://img427.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sofar84jm.png

Screenshot 2
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/3572/screenshot37ya.png

Official Site

www.kingaranfantasy.com

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Whoa, this sounds neat!  I never looked into it before... (shamed)

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
Yea it`s great.. (not shamed now)

Rep:
Level 90
Well your first demo was bloody awsome. I still dont know why you are starting again. It was fine as it was!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Well i added this to the first post;

Features

*Good / Evil System!
*Play multiple stories in one game!
*Quality Mapping
*Excellent Storyline (The actual way the story runs heh >_> <_< )
*3 EXCELLENT BETA Testers to ensure this game will be a hit!(maybe lol)
*Over 40 unique weapons!
*Custom menu system!

Screenshots

Well i dont actually have ANY at the moment, but heres an idea of what the maps will look like;

Screenshot 1
http://img427.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sofar84jm.png

Screenshot 2
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/3572/screenshot37ya.png

Rep:
Level 90
lol, sounds just like me, I never read the first post properly. Well, it sounds great, keep up the good work!!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
w00t, kingaran fantasy is going to rock!

Nice mapping tw dwarra, you may have to teach me :P

-Jak-

Rep:
Level 91
the maps look good.
but i just want to understand one thing:
Kingaran Fantasy:
Demo Status : 1%
Current Task : Mapping
Full Game Status : 2%

how can the demo's percentage be lower than the full game's percentage? :S

Rep:
Level 90
roflmao. You got a point there lol. I only just noticed that.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm wondering the same thing for like 2 weeks now lol, didn't took the time to ask him lol  :P
Started RPG making once again!

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Look the spam guys, let

Rep:
Level 89
Developer
Looking at your screenshots I understand why everyone says that my mapping sucks
<3 phenom
<3 Hypnotic

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
i gotta say man those maps are the best i've seen by far!!!! its not too clustered in with meaniless stuff like i've i seen on others in the past....your game will be the first me to play out of everyone elses!!! I THINK YOUR GAME IS PROBABLY THE MOST ANTICIPATED GAMES I'VE SEEN ON RPG MAKER XP !!! IN MY OPINION....im looking forward to playing your game...keep up the good job!
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Yeah, this is definitely one of the best RMXP games I've ever seen.
I'm making an RMXP game right now. :o But I like RM2k3 better. :shock:
So, yeah, like everyone else said, I think this game sounds friggin' amazin'

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!