RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
America's funniest RPG clips

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I dunno how you guys call that but im intending to make a hell of rpg clip with heroes doing thigs wrong
example. The hero facing the boss and the boss says something like: Any last wishes before you die? The hero says then: uuuhm yeah, i like to have a hard boiled egg. (that kind of thing.)

well i don't like to have only my ideas into it so PM me if you want to put youre idea in it too. Be SURE too pm me for this rpg clip is gonna be vieuwed with others and it will spoil the fun when they already readed here what will going to happen.

nearly forgot: Youre name will be displayed with your clip.

(If you don't understand what im talking about i will show you a little demo)
http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=9X0D55FD
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

I guess i didn't explained it properly. here goes:

Im making a "game" where you can't play anything only watch. It's a whole giant event actually. I will work on it alone (cause i don't know how to get map's of other guys/girls in my game) but if you have an idea of your own little event you can pm me that and i will personally put it in my/our "game" with the credits of you ofcourse.
If my explanation is still lacking here are some examples:

The hero is helping to save a women and sees the boss. Its a bunny!!!
the hero laughs telling bunny is weak and such. and the bunny is getting angry and transforms into a giant monster. the hero faint afterwards.

some things like this.
and if you STILL don't get it the demo of the "game" is in the post above (its RPG XP)
i hope for many entry's. and remember, it doesn't need to be the same hero all the time.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Maybe you should look into people writing the humor for you.

:O_o: your gunna need some help

Yeah, i know...even a rock has more humor then me! but i'm trying to make others tell their humor thingy's you know and then i will make them in the "game". If you know a better solutions please talk cause my PM messagers ar as lonely as my lovelive (quit that sadistic laughing!)

Rep:
Level 90
Sounds interesting. Mayby you shouldn't put your ones in though (giggles) on offense but they aint funny (giggles again) I'll try to think up some ideas in my spare time, for now, just hope others contribute!

Head Go Bang
maby you should insted of doing it as a giant event with lots of "humor" and just make it a giant game full of "humor" because watching game cinematics can get pritty god damn boring. plus makeing a game would take less time (and less skill). And one more thing but how come youve called it Americas Funniest RPG Clips when you live in Holland?
If Jack The dog helped you, would you help jack the dog?
Current Projects:
 Ocean Saga 5%
Bliimys MAgic Game Arcade 80% lol

Rep:
Level 90
What the hell? Making a game is not easier then making a scene in RPG Maker XP, it is floopin harder!
Jesus, how could you say that?

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Calm down chief

Rep:
Level 90
Calm down? :whoa: I dont need calming down coz I aint angry, sheesh, why do people always get the impression i'm angry just because I put a few !!! after some words!

Rep:
Level 89
lol, he's right though =P
Started RPG making once again!

Rep:
Level 90
Me or the other guy?

Rep:
Level 89
You lol, sorry you posted like 2 seconds earlier than I did =|
Anyway, your right about: Making a real game is much harder and takes allot more time then making a scene!  :wink:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Erm... can we stay on the topic of this project please?
:tinysmile:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
If your looking for prime examples of humor used in RPG Maker games, I suggest you download:

Super RTP Adventure,
Shichimenchouken,
and the graddaddy of them all, Futaiten: Book of Days

well about the title of my topic: I couldn't find myself an appropriate name.

about making a game: tried that but thats just waaaay to hard for me.
and about my stupid humor: if anyone knows some better humor would they pleaaaaaaaaaaase pm me for it then. i will put you in the credits. (or if you want ill put you name not in it but i say it came from an unknown person)

Well guys i stop doing this!

my PM is as empty as my 2 persons bed (lame joke)

so do yourself a favor and start praying that i will never become an stand up comedian on a live Tv staton broadcasted on every channel all the day long!

cause that wold be the end of the world...

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Infenyte
Well guys i stop doing this!

my PM is as empty as my 2 persons bed (lame joke)

so do yourself a favor and start praying that i will never become an stand up comedian on a live Tv staton broadcasted on every channel all the day long!

cause that wold be the end of the world...

Nah man don't stop, I tried the Demo and actually, is was funny, really.
It's not the best humor, but who cares.
All I can say is that some people here might wanna see more,
so stop if you like, but please don't  :wink:

Well i hoped i didn't need to do this but aslong the others don't want their own spoofs in it, i just can't go through with this.

(FraX is a friend of mine who isn't in this forum. saying this because someone asked me about him in pm hehehe)

If you or someone else has an idea for a spoof  just tell me about it and i will put it in (with youre credits fcourse) and will contineu or else it will be just a waiste of good mb.

Rep:
Level 90
so basically, it's going to be like a movie or something? :?

Well yep. But i don't necessary want this based on 1 rpg game. If you have something funny, but you want different chars to be used just say so and i will alright? the same for a different storyline.

its just acctually a (big <== now thats funny hehehe) project made by the members here. so if you have somehting funny in your mind just tell me and put it in with youre credits.

Edit: I put the latest (and if noones gonna pm me probably last) Rpg spoofs in this link below.

http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=Z8BBIM0S

enjoy n_n

Rep:
Level 89
Can't you make funny things up by yourself then?

Did you take a look at the demo? Then you will understand.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
If its
"America's funniest RPG clips", why don't you actually make it
"America's funniest RPG clips" as in, taking clips from other rpg maker games and putting them in your game. Giving credit of course...

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

In 1 of my previous posts i said that i made the title like that because i couldn't find a good title.

and that would be a good suggestion but it's impossible to perform by a rookie rpg maker like me...

i will give this project another week before i shut it down.