RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Lost Planet

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

This game is fucking awesome.

Its a 3rd person shooter (dont worry) and it centers around the army going to a new world searching for new places to colonize, well the army gets their and theirs giant aliens starting to poon them. Well they kill an alien and see that it has a godly thermal energy source in its bum. Well, they get greedy and develop vital suits (like mini gundams) and start to poon the aliens. But a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge alien named Greeneye poons the maincharacters dad. So the main character gets mad and tries to kill it. Well he gets pooned also. When he wakes up hes with a band of people trying to destroy ALL the aliens. And they have pooning parties on alien breeding grounds.

Its awesome!!!!!! tbb

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
From what you told me or Irc, i suppose its really cool.
Sadly, i never saw it in any market round here

Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Well, with a game that has that much pooooooooning going on, it has to be great! :lol:

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
it is great. The multiplayer is pure pwnage and chaos...The single player isnt bad either.