RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
GTA-----> which is the best?

Poll

Which GTA is the best?

GTA 1
1 (4.2%)
GTA London
0 (0%)
GTA 2
0 (0%)
GTA 3
4 (16.7%)
GTA advance
0 (0%)
GTA vice city
7 (29.2%)
GTA san andreas
10 (41.7%)
GTA Liberty city stories
0 (0%)
GTA Vice city stories
2 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Rep:
Level 88
I R 3V1L!!111!!1
I vote for GTA vice city stories. it is AWSOME! I like the big city of Gta SA but for some reason i like GTA VCS.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
They're all way overrated.
:tinysmile:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Not GTA 3, that game is just well...pure PS2 ownage.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
What will that crazy ape do next?
I remember how obsessed I got with Vice City when that came out.

GTA 3 was good too, but Vice City was just like an improved version of 3.
My Project: Dark Empire
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7815.0.html
Official Site: http://darkempirerpg.tripod.com
Process: Getting back to work.

Always looking for sprites, if your interested, PM.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

"Oh, sure, blaim the wizards..."

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
No Dwarra Option??  ???:O

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I'll put in one for GTA3, since it was the first 3d one and I played it alot. Plus, lol at some of the stuff you could do just free roaming, even more so with cheats.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
I R 3V1L!!111!!1
I'll put in one for GTA3, since it was the first 3d one and I played it alot. Plus, lol at some of the stuff you could do just free roaming, even more so with cheats.

you mean like flying the Dodo to the ghost town? lol

I know TONS of nstuff in GTA3 lol, mainly because i had lots of free time lol.

Rep:
Level 88
wth are u peope thinking

gta sa is the best one (slaps Doom_master1122)
w0rd

Rep:
Level 88

Some of 'em..Or most of 'em, but I like the series. Every game has a new feature...Or they try to add a new feature. =P
Project: Assult

Developed by: Phoenix studios.

Release Date: 2008 [Scheduled]

Game Engine: Irrlicht Engine (Graphics Engine) (Gameplay Engine unconfirmed)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
3 was the first one I played.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

lol at the fact that you can do everything you did in 3 in SA, except with like ten zillion other things.

Rep:
Level 89
I didn't like San Andreas.  I couldn't understand half of what they were saying.  I'm a nerd, I can't speak street, only 1337.

And the whole trying to make it so your gang was the dominant gang in the area made me feel so downgraded from the intricate mafia plots of GTA 3 and Vice City.

"But then I realized, why stop things from exploding, when in fact it is in exploding that things reach their perfect form. Of course, they only reach it for a few glorious seconds, but during that short time there is no object in the universe more beautiful." -Kite Rockswell, the Mad-Mad Bomber, from The Final War, my very own novel project.  PM me if you would like to read.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Well yeah, in terms of story it sucks, but I was almost positive no one plays GTA for the storyline.

Rep:
Level 89
Well yeah, in terms of story it sucks, but I was almost positive no one plays GTA for the storyline.

yeah but's it's still funner if you can understand wtf your objectives are...eventually you want to beat the game, and when you just hear a bunch of street talk you're like...so I'm supposed to do what?

I swear there was this one mission I couldn't figure out wtf I was supposed to do, I thought the guy was talking about killing some guy so I was running around trying to find who to kill and I couldn't find him and later my friend comes over and hears that movie mode and he's like...uh...are u retarded?  Your just supposed to take the car...

Rep:
Level 88
I R 3V1L!!111!!1
I dont play it for only the story line i play it because its fun, but i do pay attention to the story......

Rep:
Level 88
well

i think the storyline is kind of good but in gta liberty city stories when whats his face sends chainsaw men after you
w0rd

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I play gta for killing..fun and sex LOL!LOL!LOL!

I like SA as its the last for pc...lc stories or vc stories is not released

After SA (and including it) its like real life..

Excercise, date (Sex lol) etc etc
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Uh, that's what he said. :?

Rep:
Level 88
well excuse me
w0rd

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
SA, because you dont fucking die if you dip a toe in water.  that has ruined my 6 star rampages more than once in the other games, WOO I JUST RAMMED FOUR CARS INTO WALLS!!! ohh I went in water.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I have VCS for the PSP. But there isn't much map to explore unlike GTASA.

Rep:
Level 88
The God of Death is Back from Hell
I'm going to have to say GTA 3, I played GTA 2 but then I bought 3 and fell in love with it, I have GTA VC and like it, as well as GTA SA, but SA for some reason I just don't like it as much as either GTA 3 or VC. although I love all the diff things you can do in it, like betting at the tracks.
I'd rather be the God of Death anyday, its better then the hero of a massacure

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I hate vice city stories...you can swim...I like doing major jumps with cars and bikes into the ocean and dieing,..BUT NOW I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I DIE....I hate that
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
There was a GTA London?

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
GTA London was ok, but I prefered GTA2 for the PS1. Clearly SA for the PS2 lol.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
There was a GTA London?
Ur avatar of astonished ash fits your questioning sentence lol.
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Yeh, I remember the old days of the PSX GTAs, god they were fun ;8.

Vice City here. SA was good, but... Uhhh... A little over thought?

Oh and Nightwolf: Aren't you a little too young to be discussing this?

Rep:
Level 88
I AM NARKIDIN
Im sure GTA4 will smoke all of them, when it comes out: 08 late or 09 early

Rep:
Level 88
GTA San Andreas.

Click the pic!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I've got them all and made them plenty of times but nothing can come close to Vice City and the one i hate the most is San Andreas the story is SO CRAP only thing i like are all the new stuff u can do

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I like Sa, due to the fact that I can go park my car in front of the train station with 5 stars go hijack the train and get 6, then run the fuck over some cops...