RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
WHich game should I get?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Hello. I don't know why any of you'd care about this, but I'm stuck and only have so much money.

I'm currently looking for a DS game with which to take up the summer time I'm going to spend not playing online games, which may be about half...who knows.
Either way, it's time for a new DS game.

I'm looking at 3 specific ones right now, because Phantom Hourglass isn't out yet. I'd just like you to know, Pokemon isn't a choice here, because while it's fun, the battles move WAY to slow for me.
That, and I'm not in an RPG mood. I have FF3 for that. Anyways, I don't know if any of you have played any of these, I just sorta need opinions.
(all ratings and descriptions from IGN)

Game 1: Mega Man ZX
Genre: Platformer
Description:
A new series of adventures in the Mega Man franchise, Mega Man ZX features two playable characters -- a male name Van and a female named Eile -- who can expand their Hunter armor from normal to X mode and Z mode by collecting "Live Metal" as well as call upon special powers.
Media Rating: 8.2
Average User Rating: 9.15
Review Link

Game 2: Brothers in Arms
Genre: Third Person Shooter
Description:
Brothers In Arms DS brings all the action and strategy of the series to a handheld, utilizing the DS Touch Screen to control the squad. Fight in 16 different missions and use a wide range of weapons such as bazookas, sniper rifles, and grenades, or fight in major multiplayer battles with three of your friends in different multiplayer modes.
Media Rating: 8.0
Average User Rating: 8.05
Review Link

Game 3: Transformers (bear with me on this one)
Genre: Action/Adventure
Description:
Based on Paramount Pictures' live-action feature film, Transformers: The Game lets gamers control the outcome in the battle for Earth as they choose to protect it as Autobots or destroy it as Decepticons and experience the unstoppable power and massive scale of their favorite robots in disguise.
Media Rating: 6.8
Average User Rating: 9.5
Review Link

note: the descriptions really aren't that good...the review links also have links to videos and screenshots if you really care enough to follow them

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Transformers!

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I rented Transformers for Wii, it's actually really good.  Rent before you buy though, imo.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Brothers in Arms looks very good.

However, so does Transformers and MegaMan...It's your choice, choose wisely, it seems you picked some very hard titles to pick from.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah ^^;

EB didn't have Megaman or BiA, so I think I'll check eBay sometime next week (already exhausted my limit for using paypal this month, my bank is wierd)

<3
Rep:
Level 90
What about that Chocobo Tales game...it looked fun =D

Anyway, out of the 3 I'd pick Megaman

~Winged

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I strongly recomend mega manZX. If you like side scrollers, or mega man games. It has a really cool mini game too, along with soem other annoying ones. Also the ability to change into different character models was pretty unique and entertaining. It also dabs a bit into the free roaming area too.

I loved that game every way possable.

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
well, i cant tell you why, but recently (starting yesterday) ive been jonesing for a great platformer...

i think ill eBay Megaman ZX...the others can wait.

On another note, I was given about 30 dollars to spend at the mall with some friends today and I bought Hoshigami Remix.
So far, it's an interesting tactical rpg...more on this game as I play more I suppose.

Thanks for the suggestions everybody ^^

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
lol "jonesing"

Well, it looked awesome, so I hope you enjoy i!