RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
We got guns over here!

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
As the topic says, Guns, lots of guns. Made using bits from a sprite sheet zylos posted up here, I'll try to say what all of them are XD

Use em for whatever you'd like, they are a bit big to be used at icons at their size, but who knows.
There are also little bits like scopes, grenade launchers, laser sights, extended magazines at he very bottom corner, so customization is available, silencers can be taken of weapons that posses them.

So without further ado, starting from the top and going down.

Hk-416 carbine, with those scope thingamajigs
4 sets of pistols, not quite sure what i picked for these
P90's, just with added stuff to them
HKXM8 carbine, and the shorter variant
Druganov SVD
The black ones are Ak74's . . . The black coloring always struck me as tactical
The one below them is The AK47, simply recoulerd
Then theres a mac 10, recoulerd, a K-bAR knife, and a Makarov pistol
Below that is a beretta(the silver) and a uzi which is recoulerd
Then theres a Samurai edge (blackish green)
an M911, a px4 storm, and a FN57
Below that is a character from one of the zombie games up here, i tested the sprite to see if the weapons fit, they do

Moving to the top middle column Theres an mp5 in the top right part of it, a USP directly below it
then moving down, a modified tar-21, and three sniper rifles that definitely do not exist....(think anti material), finally theres an m4 carbine... although i think only the silencer is removed

moving down, theres a saiga shotgun, then a FAMAS, and an AUG with a fixed magazine. Next there are three demon weapon hellspawns, influenced by army of two..where anything goes.

Next is some sort of laser thing with almsot no cahnge, right below it is an m4 with the stock of it. To the right are desert variants of the m24 rifle.
Below the m24's are (on the left Masada PDR's and on the Right FN2000's)
To the left of those are more weapon combos.
Below that are desert eagles
amd below those are desert FNscarH's And FNscarL's (L has the curved magazine)
To the right of those are UMP45's Below those is the AS-50
To the left is the M16. Below that is the Steyer Scout (grey) and an AW-50 (black)
There is also some random pistol and a saiga again as well as a mp7.

Moving to the top right, theres like an customized sniper rifle, dunno what to call it. There is also an M4 stripped down to the bare necessities.
Below is an urbanized m24 as well as a regular m24. there is also the AA12 with both a drum magazine and a regular magazine.
Below the AA12 is the kriss Vector.  The other gun in the row is the Masada Magpull (aka ACR) Belwo is the g36c and more m4 customizations.
Below that is once again, ScarH's and ScarL's, this time in regular colors. There is then the FAMAS right below, as well as Tar 21's.

Below is the M82 Barret, just recoulerd, Directly below that is the XM500. Then the random attachments, and finnaly, the Benneli M4S90 shotgun.

As for why i did theses, boredom mostly, I had planned to use them once, but i ended up not using them.

If people have requests, and have a genuine use for them, either pm me or ask here and ill do em.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Sweet baby jesus O_o

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Boom baby~