RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What should I use, RTP or MACK

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
http://vxresource.wordpress.com/2010/02/15/futuristic-like-tileset/

That's the tileset I want to use, but which kind of sprite would look better with it. The RTP sprite style or MACK sprite style?

-Thanks as always!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
It's up to you. Either sprite would work, it's just what ever you like the most. That, and it would depend on how you map. If you map using doors that are 2 tiles tall and us the short chibi sprites, then I'm inclined to call you dumb. People do that, I don't know why. If you use short sprites, use the tiles that are made for them, otherwise you get a bunch of midgets walking through big-ass doors for no reason, lol. Anyways, it's up to you. RTP chibi sprites are easier to come by I suppose. I know there's a generator for the mack characters as well, but you'd have to edit them to make them futuristic.