RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Requests] Modern Char & Tile Sets

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Hi guys, I realy need some help here.
Im so sick of all the medieval Resource for the XP.
For my new Project I need modern Resources.
I need characters with normal clothes, cars, streets, shops, traffic lights, subways, computers, TV's and everything else you can find in the 21st century.

Does anyone know where I can find anything like that?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 05:14:26 PM by HEast »
Its Dangerous To Have A Signature These Days.

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
i think this place is for submitting resources...
not requesting

Rep:
Level 75
Death is life's way of firing you
No, this is the spot to make requests.

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Wealth of help you two are...  ::)

Modern tilesets are always hell to find, because despite lots of people using RPGmaker, we have very few artists in comparison. Unfortunately, those artists are too busy making their own version of the RTP to make something from a different era (that is, both early and late eras are forgotten)...

However, I have a huge image for you... with lots of images contained... It isn't RTP styled (apparently it is either a rip or a style-after of Mother 3)

http://local-static0.forum-files.fobby.net/forum_attachments/0005/9852/Mother_3_Tileset_for_RPG_Maker_XP.PNG
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 06:33:15 AM by Sashikinaroji »
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Thank you, Sashikinaroji.

But I need a few more.

Rep:
Level 76
~Crazy Lazy Workaholic~
Look at Zanyzora's tiles I may mainly use VX, but that doesn't mean I don't like XP tiles as a resource too.
Sithjester also has some nice tiles, but not as many that are really modern.

~My Projects~

~ VocaloidVX ~ Second Life Project ~
~ RPG Maker Collective ~
To support this forum, it's the first place that will gets posted some updates of mine, check it out ^_~

Look at Zanyzora's tiles I may mainly use VX, but that doesn't mean I don't like XP tiles as a resource too.
Sithjester also has some nice tiles, but not as many that are really modern.
Wow, those are just great.
Thank you.

If anyone got more like this, let me have it :)

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
You've gotta be kiddin' me here...

My resource has twice as many images as- ya know what... Screw it...

I'm just gonna forget that most of those were castle and rustic sprites that would look at home in a medieval setting...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I hope you like this. Every modern and even futuristic Tileset I've gathered for two days straight, and there are most likely more.

Here is a link to a gallery:
http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?autocom=gallery&req=sc&cat=63[/link]

But here is a folder I've been filling endlessly with modern tilesets. I hope you like what's in it. I found a few cars, but to be honest, I doubt any of it will match your characters or anything else xD

http://www.mediafire.com/?2ywjmj9agpybh55

There's actually some cool stuff in there. I wasn't sure if you wanted all the alien stuff though....
Winter is Coming