RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hiring Spriters to make MegaMan Resources

Rep:
Level 84
Hello everyone it's a me Franklin. I have recently hit a roadblock in my MegaMan project. I'm lacking certain characters for my game. To prove this game is under development here is a sample video of the game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQhbTFiIvkA

I have seen other people do this by paypal. How can I use paypal to pay you guys?

These are the rates I am paying people by. You will get paid after you complete the work.

Everything is for the RPG Maker VX.
Characters Sets-$3 per character
Tiles-$10 per tile
Animations-$6 per animation

You MUST show me an example of your previous work to be hired.

These are the characters who I need in the game.
These are example sprites of the style I want. As you can see this is a Megaman Soccer sprite.

Sigma: Completed
Spoiler for:

Axl: Completed
Spoiler for:

Dynamo
Spoiler for:

X
Spoiler for:

Vile
Spoiler for:

Zero
Spoiler for:

Dr. Regal
Spoiler for:

Citizens
Spoiler for:

Tiles
1. Modern City
2. Sigma's Palace
3. Maverick Hunters HQ

This is an example of the type of animation I want.
Spoiler for:
Animations
1. 64 bit Axl
2. 64 bit ProtoMan
3. 64 bit Megaman Trigger
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 02:29:34 PM by RATED-RKOFRANKLIN »

Rep:
Level 87
I'd be willing to do some work for you. I will show you some examples of my work, but I also have a few questions for you.

Regarding Paypal Payment:
 1. Do you have a Paypal account already set up?
  1a. If not, do you own a bank account? One is needed in order to create a paypal account, I believe.

Regarding the Requests:
 1. Do you want the character sets to be exactly like that style, or modeling the VX character base to resemble the style?
 2. Do you have pictures of the tilesets you want made? I'm sure I can look them up, but being precise is what I aim for.
 3. Do you have examples of the animations you desire?

Examples Of Work:
Spoiler for:

Most Recent:
Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 09:41:28 PM by Redwyn »

Rep:
Level 84
I'd be willing to do some work for you. I will show you some examples of my work, but I also have a few questions for you.

Regarding Paypal Payment:
 1. Do you have a Paypal account already set up?
  1a. If not, do you own a bank account? One is needed in order to create a paypal account, I believe.

Regarding the Requests:
 1. Do you want the character sets to be exactly like that style, or modeling the VX character base to resemble the style?
 2. Do you have pictures of the tilesets you want made? I'm sure I can look them up, but being precise is what I aim for.
 3. Do you have examples of the animations you desire?

I already have a paypal account and a bank account. I just don't know how to pay people like this. I've seen threads like this before, but never sure of how the payment worked.

1. I want the character sets to be just like the style of the characters I posted. I will post more examples of that style in a minute.

2. I will find youtube videos of the MegaMan stages I want tilesets for the game.

3. I do have examples of animations that I will post very soon in the next few minutes.

Please check the edited op for the updated information.

Rep:
Level 87
Thank you very much for elaborating, I appreciate it. I would like to start off making the character sets first. In the very near future, I will send you a PM discussing how this transaction will work.

That is, if you want to hire me? For the character sets, at least.

Rep:
Level 84
To make everything clear before I decide to hire you or anyone. I must have these character sets in the same quality as the examples I provided.

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
Wish i could help.

Rep:
Level 87
Understandable.

Is this up to snuff? I dunno if I should try to shade the hair or if it's fine as is.

Rep:
Level 84
Yes it is! Please shade the hair. Make the ones you want to make and I'll pay you as soon as you are finished.

Rep:
Level 84
Is anyone else interested into doing some work for me?

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Sure, Why the hell not...

I'm Naroji, did your Bass sprite (recognized him in the video you provided)... I've been dabblin' a lot more in sprites and bettered my style. I feel I can bring something to the table.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 84
Redwyn did you get my PM?

Sashikinaroji what are you interested in making?

Rep:
Level 84
Sadly I have not received any updates from Grey Fox. Please respond to my PMs if you are still interested in the job. At least tell me that you don't want to make them.

Is anyone who is talented interested in the job?

Rep:
Level 84
If anyone is interested please send me a PM or post in this topic.

Payment is very simple. Just sign for Paypal and afterwards give me your email address. I will be able to send your payment that way.

Thanks

I've also updated what has been made by others in recent weeks on other sites.