RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
just a little request...

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
ok I know its not long after the dummy request but I need a new one...
now I need something for something like smoke coming out a chimney or a furnace or
something like that and it woul'd be more helpfull if its a sprite so it can animated
and a sort of barrel like this (just from internet)
and thats it for now ill ask here if I need more that is much easier than making a new topic ;D
thanks to those who help me  ^-^

[Edit]ok Now I need 2 tilesets and some sprites...
the tilesets have to be like a mushroom village and inside the village
and the sprites have to be like mushrooms(grandpa,grandma,child,adults,...)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 01:12:44 PM by WeirdGameMaker »
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Well:
(a) post requests in the Resources board, not the Database. The database is for sharing resources you make, not requesting them. Hence why it's description says: "A collection of resources for your use with RPG Maker XP."
(b) what's wrong with the smoke sprites from the RTP (attached to this post)?
(c) you need a keg then, or just a barrel? There are plenty of barrels in the RTP (see, for example, PostTown01).
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 08:15:56 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 75
1.a keg is good but I want it like a big barrel lying on its side like thepicture I showed
2.the smoke sprites in rtp are white so you can't change the collor and I prefer more gary/black smoke it's more realistic then white...clouds are white(usually)
but thnx for the smoke sprites :D

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
errm, lower the brightness then?

And this topic has lots of barrels in it: http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36172
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 03:57:01 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 75
thnks for the site (though its for RMVX,but it doesn't matter)and for the "grayer" smoke sprite ;D