RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Megaman Charsets?

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
I need megaman charsets, I tried making them myself but they looked deformed.
I need Dr.Wily, Bubbleman, Metalman, Toadman, Sparkman, Magnetman, Megaman Zero (from the GBA games), and Jewelman.
Sorry if I'm asking for too much.
For RMXP btw.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 10:53:22 PM by FantasyBro »

(how much) do you pay?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Greedy greedy.

I've not played Megaman at all, but aren't there sprites already ripped for it?

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
Greedy greedy.

I've not played Megaman at all, but aren't there sprites already ripped for it?
Megaman's a sidescrolling game, and I need all directions yo.

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
how about battle network?
gba/nds
i had a website somewhere..

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
You can try here. I know you said XP and some of these are for XP, but if they are for VX, you can easily convert them.

http://www.rmxpunlimited.net/forums/gallery/category/70-video-game-series/
Winter is Coming