RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMXP Grass VS My Grass

Poll

Which grass do you like better?

RMXP Grass
4 (21.1%)
My Grass
15 (78.9%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Rep:
Level 89
Well making a map I noticed well using the RMXP default grass (found on the grassland tileset) that I could clearly see a 32x32 pattern. So I decided to make my own grass (yes make I did not say recolor) and the result is below in the image.

WARNING

Image is 1278x962

Rep:
Level 89
Alright I have seen 3 people voted for my grass. I am currently working on the defualt AutoTiles that use the default grass color of RMXP. Once I have remade them I will post for those who wish to use to use.

EXECUTED WEEBLING?
Rep:
Level 81
Im still here.. hahahahahaha
Cheers to Grass  ;D
Hey if you need anything just ask.

Rep:
Level 91
The pattern is harder to see but it's still there :p

I prefer your grass but it's not really a substitute. It's nice grass and would go fine, but I like the dry yellowed look of the RTP. :) That's just me being picky though. Nice work.