RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Requesting mapper

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
I'm looking for a mapper for my game. Yes it's my favorite part next to the storyline but I'm just so bad at it I need to stop trying. I need someone to make many detailed maps for my game. I have ideas as to what I want and I need a team player that'll work with me and add their own style to the work. Anyone interested you can get ahold of me from 4 pm-4 am this upcoming weekend (central) on Yahoo galdikins@yahoo.com AOL Galdikins XFIRE Galdelonian or just through PMs. Thank you.

All graphics that will be used will be from anywhere I can get them. (In which would allow my using them.)

Rep:
Level 84
For what Maker?

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
RPG Maker XP

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
give me the stuff i'll try
i'm no god i gotta tell you