RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ugh...I hate this

Rep:
Level 89
Alright, well I'm officially stuck. I need someone to help with interior house maps  :lol: I can do outsides and caves and dungeons with no problem...but when it comes to civilization and actually mapping the interiors of houses...I blow.

Luna is planned to be a two year project, so I'm going to take my time with it. However em...if I end up doing interior maps of houses, I don't think I will be able to meet the two year mark, maybe 5 to 6 at the least.

Looking for an experienced mapper...doo doo doooo....anyone?  :cry:

Rep:
Level 89
Is it for XP?
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 89
Is that a yes? Cause if it's XP I can't.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep:
Level 89
Yes it's XP

Rep:
Level 89
Bump

Could really use a mapper.  :D

Rep:
Level 89
Eye of the tiger!
giv us a interior map that uv done...

"It wasn't me, a racoon jumped through the window, onto the chair, over my shoulder, through the living room and into the kitchen. The racoon stole the cookies from the cookie jar!" - Jerry and Cheese

Rep:
Level 89
I haven't done any mapping, I'm working on scripts and events right now. That's the point, interior mapping I suck.

Rep:
Level 89
Eye of the tiger!
is this kinda what u looking for its just a crappy one but its givs an idea of wat im like.

oh and r u using a custome tileset or the included 1s?

"It wasn't me, a racoon jumped through the window, onto the chair, over my shoulder, through the living room and into the kitchen. The racoon stole the cookies from the cookie jar!" - Jerry and Cheese

Rep:
Level 89
Do you have any better examples? That one you just showed me is kind of...em...open. I'm looking for more compact with stuff

A bit like you see with the mapping contest going on right now

Rep:
Level 89
Eye of the tiger!
im making one as we speak
lol

anything u want special in it?

Rep:
Level 89
Eye of the tiger!
Here's a Sample for you. If you want my help just say the word...

Rep:
Level 89
Ok let's see here:

1. The positioning of the fireplace is kind of strange.
2. I've never seen carpet on top of carpet before. Trying to stick with limited carpeting and hardwood floors. Love the smell of oak in the morning.
3. That poor girl in the tiny room is all by herself staring at the door.
4. That old man in the other room is just standing there...staring at the wall. Could be possibly lying in bed asleep *hint hint*
5. The light coming in from the windows should flood the area that it is streaming upon...which simply means extend it a little further.
6. I like everything centered...sort of not lopping off in one direction, if you know what I mean.
7. The corner frames of the walls shouldn't be visible where there is a bend in the border (I hope you understand that one  :? )

But other than that you have the fundies down. Gimme another example of something...like a armour and weapons shop please.  :D

Rep:
Level 89
Eye of the tiger!
hey... um heres another go... if this isn't good enuf then i'll just say i suck too! :D

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I have a map ,if you wanna look give me your E-Mail and ill send it (to big for imageshack)

Rep:
Level 89
I have msn, you can send it to me from there.

Rep:
Level 89
i got msn, ill make you some maps and send them from there
Badass, and a do'er not a thinker

Rep:
Level 89
Bump Bump Bump

Still could use some talented mappers...or hey...even voice actors  :P , actually that's a really good idea.

Anyone interested you could either post some examples here...or you can PM me them...OR you can get me on msn @ avianwings@hotmail.com

The game itself is intended to be sold to the general public so anyone who is interested in helping...*cough*monetary compesation*cough*...

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I map and I would love to be a voice actor.

Quote from: Viper
Bump Bump Bump

Still could use some talented mappers...or hey...even voice actors  :P , actually that's a really good idea.

Anyone interested you could either post some examples here...or you can PM me them...OR you can get me on msn @ avianwings@hotmail.com

The game itself is intended to be sold to the general public so anyone who is interested in helping...*cough*monetary compesation*cough*...

OH! I could help you.Not with the voice acting just the house
But if you need ANYTHING in your game.Thats me (Except scripts i hate scripts)

Rep:
Level 89
Playable character openings I have for voice acting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------

Aaron (AGE: 22)

Aaron is the main character. He has a semi-shy type of personality and keeps quite in most circumstances, except when things need to get done. Being how he has been brought up in a lower class society and not prone to spontaneous adventures...he can be a little weary of what people tell him at first. Very factual based role. He values family over all, including is own well being so it is not surprising to see a hint of apprehension in his voice every now and again.

Amy (AGE: 18)

Amy is a female...obviously. She is the only avian class within the party and is found later on throughout the game after completeing numerous quests. Her powers are to include transportation (yes, I've made her into a bird on command and she can fly anywhere within her limits on the map). Personality wise she has a very girlish voice, a little perky but smart at the same time.

Sirus (AGE: 25)

Sirus is an elite soldier in Prolevinca Kingdom and is an ass to put it plainly. He pretty much dislikes everyone and has joined the party (after a while) against his will by his captain. He has vowed to leave the party once he gets to where he's going and pretty much betray his troop in the end. His voice should be snyde and very demeening...kind of like he has a lot of anger built up in him. He despises Amy for her perkiness and tries to assinate her (when she joins) in every proven opportunity.

Dywarin (prounoucned Darren) (AGE: 27)

Rogue by trade, he is (on the opinions of the party) not to be trusted. He does what he wants, when he wants. Even sometimes he refuses to fight whenever there is a battle...so this makes him sort of unreliable at some points. He is a master of thievery and sometimes people find when they wake up that there pockets feel a bit lighter.

Celia (AGE: 21)

From the Order of Gaia, Celia is a lower ranked mage who has had problems with her magic ever since she had found out about her powers. She joined the Order at age 12 and had spent over nine years attempting to develop her skills in Triserpentine, but her efforts have only led to a few small animals turning into insects. However how disfunctional she may be in magic, she is well versed in learning three types of magic. White, Black and Summon.

Here are some of the NPC's that need voices

NPC Voice Actors

Mortigo (highly mysterious...rarely appears, only when something terribly wrong happens.
Akuma (a big...big creature...he is the right hand of darkness)
Blade (leader of Caarn Rogues)
Boldomir (Scourge Skeleton Captain)
Chikyu (earth elemental (female)
Goma
Hinote (flame elemental (female)
Kaze
King Seorath
Queen Reina
Mizu
Sen
Jade
Morte
Clena Archer (avian) (2)
Prolevinca Captain

-------------------------------------------------------------------

There are so many NPCs in this game it really isn't funny. They can range from simple civilians to level bosses to sages...it really depends on what you are looking for. I've got openings for just about anything regarding voice acting.

But once again, if anyone is interested...I have an msn address. Come talk to me there or whatever and include whether or not you are interested in mapping (NEEDED really bad) or voice acting.

As far as everything else, i.e. scripts, music, sound effects...those are under control. I've taken care of the scripting portion myself and that's already at 100%. Halo of the Sun has already graciously helped me with music so that's done...sound effects...well I've got audio editor myself so that's not a problem.

All team members will recieve end credit nominations (real name only) I don't do nicknames...very unprofessional.

And if the game is contracted (as I'm trying for right now with a few companies), and sold...or sold in market...all participants will recieve monetary compensation for their efforts.

Rep:
Level 89
voice acting might be good for me but i dont have a mic so if i can get hold of one ill tell you

i would love to do Dywarin's voice

if i can get a mic how would you like his voice?

EDIT:oh and if you want to talk more about the voice acting my msn is sonny164@hotmail.com

Rep:
Level 89

Rep:
Level 90
I have game maker's block PM me with game ideas.
Ill voice act,and be a mapper
Major Project : Cliche Cronicles
Total: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Story: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Resources: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Script: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Voice Overs: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%

Currently: Planning

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Quote from: Zxmelee
I map and I would love to be a voice actor.