RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Too cliche?

Rep:
Level 86
Brits, or gtfo.
Picking stuff that's cliche, just to see how original you can make it, can be pretty cool.
why are you looking down here srsly i mean, my post is up there.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Everything is cliche, some just more than others. :x
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 86
Brits, or gtfo.
Good point.

I hate cliche games. Especially Sailor Moon ones

"ONOEZ ITS A POWERFUL ENEMY RECOLOR ETERNAL SAILOR MOON SO SHE LOOKS LIKE CHIBIUSA!!!!11"

Ugh.

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87
did you read the digimon part of my post? heh
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 86
Brits, or gtfo.
.. no, lulz. I did when you mentioned it, though. Epic win.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Life is ENTIRELY cliché.  What are you guys so afraid of?  Clichés aren't bad.  It's the way you present them and use them in order to narrate an event or series of events, what makes makes the difference.

Remember, guys.  They say that history repeats itself.  What changes is the place, the time, and those witnessing that moment or forming part of it (among other elements I might have missed).

Oh, about the Digimon post... LMAO!  Made me remember yet another anime series:  Dragon Ball Z.  >.>
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 08:37:19 PM by Arwym Starlight »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I think DBZ may have more LOL value than Digimon. But I could be wrong.

Rep:
Level 86
Brits, or gtfo.
"WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS POWER LEVEL?!"

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
IT'S OVER NINE-THOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 86
Brits, or gtfo.
WHAT, NINE THOUSAND?!