RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Maps [resolved]

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
ok i got a battle script off of a site and put that script data in and only one map shows up when i open the project and i had like 6 or 7 how do i fix this?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 11:04:18 PM by afterlife »

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
That does not sounds like an error you would get from implementing a script... Did you check if the maps are even in the data folder of the project? If the maps are in the data folder, then you can get them back, however, if there is no map data in the data folder for that project, it's likely you forgot to save or something and the maps are lost.

Only one other thing I could think of is that you saved the map data else where, but how you would pull that off... I have no idea.
The Pessimist By The Lake In The Forest

Check Out Savarast's Resource Page, I do Requests

yeah i got the demo for the battle sytem and i liked it so i copied all of my maps and put then into a different folder and then just copied the whole data folder from the demo folder and put my maps back in and all that shows up is the first map i had done the same thing the first time i got it and it worked fine so i dont know what happened.

Rep:
Level 87
Keep your maps in their save folder.

Go into your new project, and create new maps - one for each of your original ones.

Close the project, copy maps from your save folder into your data folder.

Open projects - maps should all be there.
Always remember you're unique.
Just like everybody else.

ok thx for the help it worked now i can resume my game making

oh and btw how do i change the subject name to resolved?

edit: ok nevermind i figured it out...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 11:04:50 PM by afterlife »