RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX]A question or possibly a slight modification to an existing script.

Rep: +0/-0Level 63
RMRK Junior
Hey guys, I'm using the GBP equip improve engine. I've been fiddling around with it for a while now and it works fine... Just wondering if anybody could inform me of a way to make it so that I can make EP "Equipment points" be added to a piece of equipment, or all equipment, (although the former would be preferred) by using an item, or with a script call from an item, or if it is really necessary, to edit this option into the script. I'm not using the blacksmith options in the script.

here is the link for the demo with all the scripts.
http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=49883

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this is one of the only remaining barriers to the way my final project will come together... Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 10:16:02 AM by phelonius148 »
"For some reason, my force powers haven't been working in a long time. I keep looking at things and waving my hands, but nothing ever happens."

Rep: +0/-0Level 63
RMRK Junior
"For some reason, my force powers haven't been working in a long time. I keep looking at things and waving my hands, but nothing ever happens."