RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] [Request]Can't find it...

Rep:
Level 71
A while back a had a script which I deleted that added weather effects to the title screen. I looked around but was unable to find. Can any one direct it to me?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 12:34:40 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 71

Rep:
Level 71
Entity Humanoid Interface
I'm pretty sure you can achieve similar result with this: Link (Link out of RMRK btw :V)
I support \\(>O<)b

Rep:
Level 71
Thanks but that's not what I'm looking for, it was not a title screen replacement it just added the effect.

Rep:
Level 71
Entity Humanoid Interface
I know, I said you can achieve similar result by playing around with said script.
You can still just display a picture as title screen, and then use event to display weather (you can even use Ccoa's weather to add different variety), isn't that what you are trying to do anyway?

Don't just wait for the exact thing you want to come by, play with whatever you have, tweak them to suit what you need, that's how you do things -_-)
I support \\(>O<)b

Rep:
Level 71
Im actually using moghunters so i doubt its compatible, not only that but the script already exists I've used it but had deleted it. I was just wondering if any one had it laying around. I'm pretty sure there isn't a script beside thatthat is compatible.

Rep:
Level 71
Thanks but there really isn't a tutorial to do it.