RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] [REQUEST] State effect Skill

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
RMRK Junior
<State Effect Skill>
<23 December 2011>

Summary
I'm working on called Ngapi's skill. Ngapi would cause injury when target using Medium Attack, Hard Attack and Attack Weapon's skill.before the target get the effect, users need to attack the target with Kuasa Ngapi's skill. when the target try to attack, then the effects will be. effects will only last for three rounds. if the target use normal attacks in the third round, he survived from Ngapi's effect .what I have done, I have set up Skill name Kuasa Ngapi. This skill will enable Ngapi's State after user attack the target. Ngapi's State will remain on target for 3 rounds.My problem is I can't set the skills that cause damage when used in the Ngapi's state.

Features Desired

the script can:
1. make target that have certain state, always fail in certain skill.
2. make target that have certain state, get certain damage when use certain skill.
3. set damage for use forbidden skill in certain state.
4. make user in certain state, cannot use certain skill
5. cancel the state after get certain damage
6. make skill effective if target have certain state.

Mockups
<<nope>>

Games its been in

i get the idea of skill in post games in Wira Tunggal Legacy Forum (www.wiratunggallegacy.com)

What other scripts are you using?
  • 1. even monitor
  • 2. edit & play
  • 3. File missing Error Preventer
  • 4. Jet Engine
  • 5. speed save
  • 6. tales of style status screen
  • 7. mouse system
  • 8. nms 3
  • 9. item catalogue
  • 10. sbs 3.4d
  • 11. immortals