RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Please tell me.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
hello guys.. i've read rgss code, and maybe i understood a little. i can read the script, but i don't know where is the variable.
example. for enemy hp : @enemy = enemy.hp, or something like that.
but, i can't find that for my character. what is the code?and where is the connection code between the script and the rpg maker program? if i know it, maybe i can learn more fast than this.
and how can we set our stats infinite, i mean like this.(HP) lvl 1 = 50, lvl 99 = 10000000000. anyone can?
and i have see ABS program. i read it, and maybe i know something. but, i don't know again where is they set char hp, char movement, so i can give attack movement. and i want to check if our hp <= 0 then it's teleport to somewhere. so it's can't gameover. please help. thx.