RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Good PC games

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
I want to play something new, not something that is the same genre something different like Darwinia lol

Anything?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
fallout 1 and 2?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Agatha Christie: Orient Express

:3
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
play Toribash

http://toribash.com

Best part is, it's free

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
=3 Looks good thanks.

But i dont necessarily need free wear games lol but i like this one =3

Rep:
Level 89
Baldurs Gate, or NeverWinterNights
and im pretty much out of ideas for now, ill tell you more at collage on thursday

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 89
command and conquer 3:tiberium wars

i want the expansion.  ;9 ;9 ;9

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2
Warcraft 2

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
UT2k4!

Also Warcraft 3, but not every one likes the hero system.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
SYSTEM SHOCK 2
My torrent for this failed, I heard good things though.  Why is it good?  Also, deus ex.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I have and can maybe upload SS2.

System Shock is like combining the RPG and inventory elements of Diablo, The story and first person elements of Bioshock, The setting of a zombie movie in space, plus awesome graphics. It's considered the precursor to Bioshock because of the totalitarian storyline and the similar hacking and tech elements.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Also go for Half Life 1,

I say stay away from this game. >_>
Play a good game like Half life 2 or something.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Also go for Half Life 1,

i like the guns in the original more = P

If your computer, or your mind, can handle it, play Company of Heroes.
If not, a really fun game is...
um.
Actually I dont know your interest or what your computer can handle = /
Portal <3
play it.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
If you're looking for something different, Link then you should search for independent games.
Somehow they provide good gameplay.

-Battle for Wesnoth is pretty good.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Just remembered DUKE NUKEN 3D!

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Also go for Half Life 1,

i like the guns in the original more = P

If your computer, or your mind, can handle it, play Company of Heroes.
If not, a really fun game is...
um.
Actually I dont know your interest or what your computer can handle = /
Portal <3
play it.

Anything lol and my PC can run portal <3

I have and can maybe upload SS2.

System Shock is like combining the RPG and inventory elements of Diablo, The story and first person elements of Bioshock, The setting of a zombie movie in space, plus awesome graphics. It's considered the precursor to Bioshock because of the totalitarian storyline and the similar hacking and tech elements.

Please i downloaded it but it had a period and didnt work D:

Rep:
Level 98

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ah, yes, Tremulous.

A game called Warsow is a very fun quake 3 style arena shooter, multiplayer only.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Sim City 2K4

It's really complicated though @_@

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Age of Fuckin Empires

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Free game called Toribash, check it out.

Rep:
Level 89
command and conquer 3:tiberium wars

i want the expansion.  ;9 ;9 ;9

Got it   ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Free game called Toribash, check it out.

dude.

it was the THIRD reply to the thread.

I mean, you don't have to read the whole thing or anything, but come on.