RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Ammunition System

Rep:
Level 75
Likes the survival horror
Hi everyone!!!!
Im looking for a script that makes a sistem of ammunition for pistols, shotguns etc....
The character can only use these fire weapons, if the actor have the enough ammunition for use it.....
Thanks for all the help...

Note: Sorry for my english, but i not very good writing in that idiom...lol...
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 01:49:16 AM by Bonichava »

Rep:
Level 75
lol....i hope that we have luck in our quest.....
I think that is possible make something like this with a battle event, and common event, but is very complicate.....
I need a script that makes me the easy way.... :)
My game is just like parasite eve, is the reason for this......

Rep:
Level 84

Rep:
Level 75
can i use the script in battles???????

Rep:
Level 75
this is a example of my idea.......
When you enter in battle with a monster, if you have equiped a pistol, for atack, you need a pistol bullet for use it...
If you dont have the ammunition, your atack will not success........
when you atack with the pistol, your pistol bullets will decrease by 1.......
Sounds easy, but is not.........for my.... :tpg:

Rep:
Level 75
 ^-^
that sounds great!!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 84
Just get an ABS.

I will not make it at this point, maybe later. But I will suggest to change the title to: [request]Ammunition system

Rep:
Level 75
ok...i will change it....

It still says sistem instead of system :)

Rep:
Level 75
je je...yeah!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
People are busy. They have school, jobs, etc... and writing scripts takes time and effort. It doesn't mean we don't like you. Give it some time; maybe someone will come along. If it helps, this script wouldn't be very hard to make.

Rep:
Level 75
Yeah.moderm is right....
We need to have patience....

Rep: +0/-0Level 70
RMRK Junior
 :(  I would love to use  a script like that if it were real