RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK Student Teacher Organization [CLOSED]

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)
I am taking on MasterMoo and AiR as eventing students.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yay! :D Anyways, here it is.

EDIT: They gone.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 10:26:29 PM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Name:BlackZoneOne
Position:Writing
Skill Level:Mediocre
Maker(s):Writing really is any maker, correct?
Example of Work:
Uhh... I don't know where I could show an example, really. You would have to trust me.

Modes of Communication:TheHeartlessGray@yahoo.com And dont email this adress, but use MSN Messenger instead:x_Sk8ter_Boi_@Hotmail.com
Number of Students:0

Really, I am an excellent writer, and I hate seeing games go to waste because of a bad story. I could fix that. I constantly go through the New Projects list, and read the stories of the games, some are nice, some are great (A select few), and some are outright bad. I have seen the same storyline over and over again: [insert family member] gets kidnapped, hero goes to save them, figures out it is an all powerful badguy and again pushes harder to kill him. Blegh. I would be here to deter people from that, trying to make their story a bit more original. You know what I mean?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Is anyone taking basic scripting yet? I really need to learn how...
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
No, I think scriting itself should be taken out. I am going to suggest making me topic owner ( will check with darklord) and I will fix the stuff/ keep it updated.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
The only thing we have for scripting is the tutorials coming. And scripting should not be taken out! Someone out of the blue could join and be like good.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Alright, since I'm leaving RMRK I'm transfering command of this topic to Nouman, this is all his problem now :P

If a mod is able to somehow make Nouman in charge of this topic or whatever, I'd appreciate if they could do it, if not, Nouman will have to remake this topic.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Hmm...this will take some tricky editing, but I'll do it. Nouman, this means an early post of yours is now disappearing. >:-)

EDIT: Everything seems to have went smoothly.  :)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 11:04:46 PM by HaloOfTheSun »
:tinysmile:

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Awesome, thanks a lot Halo :)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Awesome, thanks a lot Halo :)

Yeah.

NOTE again (this is the second time =[ ) I say sorry to all my studets. I was busy working on my event based system I did not give many new lessons or grade old maps. =[

Please if you can re-send the lesson or tell me where you left off to refresh my memory. i am very sorry
I have  673 messages xD

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
Name: Jalkson
Position: Eventing Student
Skill Level: Basic
Example of Work (not required for some Basic courses):
Maker(s): rmxp
Modes of Communication: PM, Aim, Email.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Name: ChaosSpartan28
Teacher Position: Eventing
Skill Level: Mediocre
Example of Work: Will edit once I upload them
Maker(s): RMXP
Modes of Communication: Aim (HolySpartan28) and Here

Im back to stay for a long time and this time I have more knowledge of what Im doing. Since I started eventing has always been easy to me. But I am always looking for ways to improve. I basically work with default settings (No Custom Scripts). But can experiment if need.

Hope to get selected soon!
Sig by MacGravel

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ChaosSpartan28, I'm not sure if Modern is full or not. i will PM him and then he will decide if you can go under him.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Jalkson I'll be willing to tech you. Also, to make things easier, talk to me on aim. My aim handle is SexualBubblegumX. Im me when ever you can, I'm usually on aim most of the time.

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Thank you Nouman. I hope for the best.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)
Sorry, I am full right now chaos. However, if you need any specific help on any eventing problem you find difficult, or if you think something might be impossible to do with events but aren't sure, just PM me and I will help you. Either that, or just make a topic in Tutorials and I will probably read it.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Is it possible to take on two lessons at a time? If so...

Name: Rune
Teacher Position: Eventing (I was gonna try writing until I saw there were no teachers at all for that... >.<
Example of Work (not required for some Basic courses): How could I show you that?
Modes of Communication: MSN ( keithmckie@hotmail.co.uk ) or PM

Thanks ;)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
That's ok Modern Algebra. Maybe I could sign up for an expert class if possible. If someone could send me an example of what an expert lesson looks like through a pm maybe I could see if I am capable of even keeping up.

Thanks in advance!
Sig by MacGravel

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I don't really time to take one more student and I can't really send you an lesson because the lessons I've had with my students works by chatting to them.

I can point to my Pig Puzzles - http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,11034.0.html
Look at the issues there.
Note: I would not expect my students being able to solve all of them satisfying. At least not to start with.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Name: Irockman1
Teacher Position: Mapping
Skill Level: Mediocre
Example of Work (not required for some Basic courses):http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c221/irockman/1-3.jpghttp://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c221/irockman/2-2.jpghttp://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c221/irockman/3-1.jpg
Maker(s): RPG Maker XP
Modes of Communication: IRC/PM/AIM

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Is it possible to take on two lessons at a time? If so...

Name: Rune
Teacher Position: Eventing (I was gonna try writing until I saw there were no teachers at all for that... >.<
Example of Work (not required for some Basic courses): How could I show you that?
Modes of Communication: MSN ( keithmckie@hotmail.co.uk ) or PM

Thanks ;)

I'm a teacher O.o But I'm not a good one. I just can't teach well. Basically what I do is correcting your mistakes. Oh no, then I'm an editor -_-

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
jap? your doing basic eventing as well?

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Writing, Nouman-san.
He said:
I was gonna try writing until I saw there were no teachers at all for that...

So I answered...
Maybe you should add me at the first page, BTW.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
na...hah jk I didnt know you werent already there.  :'(

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Thank you for adding me. <3 you Nouman-san.