RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK Student Teacher Organization [CLOSED]

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
No problem.  ;D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
If you guys don't learn from Nouman, you should just give up mapping, he's a great teacher. Besides, he has like 5+ students, so give him a fucking break.

Thanks for the advice, I give up mapping so thus I won't make my game. Since there is no point on this forum for me if I am not making a game I will quit the forum knowing there is no point.

Last Post,
bulls84

I was just kidding and being (i forget the word) sarcastic maybe. Cause Darklord said quit mapping I was being cheesey and pretended to take it super seriously.  :D

Nouman, your a great teacher and I think I actually did improve.

Rep:
Level 88
:o I think thats better than mine :D Is it? Although I say yes. I really wouldn't mind seeing that map in a game XD

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
He's done with the course. He's already on finals. =D

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
It's because I'm super cool.   8)  Nah, it's because Nouman is a great teacher.  :P

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
No one's want to be my student... xD
Well, i guess that's pretty fine. cuz I already had tons of jobs to handle. x3

pokeball AiROffline
Rep:
Level 87
I will beyour student, Jap0911
"The Optimist believes that we live in the best possible world. The Pesimist fears this to be true."

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Really??

But what do you want me to teach you?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I just saying that I have taken Ruhani777 as my eventing student.

when your done with him, i would LOVE to be your student if you are still doing this by then.

If I'm still teaching by then I will take you as a student.
Meanwhile you could try to solve the issues in my Pig Puzzles if you haven't already ;)

pokeball AiROffline
Rep:
Level 87
Really??

I am eager to learn anything you have to teach.  Writing, art, etc.
"The Optimist believes that we live in the best possible world. The Pesimist fears this to be true."

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I guess I can teach eventing

Name: modern algebra
Position: Eventing
Skill Level: I'd say Expert, but I guess that is up to your discretion
Maker(s): RMXP, RM2k3
Example of Work: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,12516.0.html
Modes of Communication: PM
Number of Students: 1

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wow, I thought modern algebra said "I guess I can teach everything" :P Well, since I can't find scripting, then....

Name: mastermoo420
Teacher Position: Eventing
Skill Level: Basic-Moderate (not really sure)
Example of Work (not required for some Basic courses): Hardest thing/most complex thing I've made was a waypoint thing. Not too complex :P
Maker(s): RMXP
Modes of Communication: PM and AIM

EDIT: Wait... Isn't mediocre worse than basic? If so, why is it ordered expert, mediocre, then basic? If not, then ignore this. :P
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 12:56:01 AM by mastermoo420 »

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Really??

I am eager to learn anything you have to teach.  Writing, art, etc.

PM me about the details.

Rep:
Level 92
Just saying that I know have taken another student, that is Nouman as an eventing student

So... An expert event teacher with 2 students (Ruhani777 and Nouman)
Btw. why was I removed from the first post?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. You were removed... XP Anyways, I wish I could learn from you but I'm not quite sure what level I'm at. Mind giving me a request that would be at the level to learn from you? Just so I know that I fit into what category. Even if you're not taking any students, mind giving a request?

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
I'm currently not teaching.
If you want to get an idea of what I will teach then look at my Pig Puzzles topic: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,11034.0.html
I can tell you that I will not accept students who can't fix the reset issue in Pig Puzzles.

I don't really know what exactly I will be teaching since it depends on the student.

Misunderstood that post I guess. I'll add you.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Did you add me, Darklord?

Rep:
Level 92
Ahh yes.
I should have clarified myself better.
At least I'm teaching now and it's fixed, so all's good ^_^

@mastermoo:
2 students are more than enough for me atm.
Since you wanted me to give you a request I request you to solve the issues in my Pig Puzzles - http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,11034.0.html
I would not expect my students being able to solve all of them satisfying. Not when we've only had 1 lesson.

Besides modern algebra is teaching eventing and it doesn't seem like he has a student yet.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
What level is he? Nevermind. I'll learn from him. :D Of course, that's if he will take me as his pupil.

EDIT: @Zeriab: So all I do is play the game or look it through or what?

EDIT 2: Ok. Lol. I'm nowhere near expert. I'm basic, I think. XD Also, I don't see modern algebra on the list :P
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 02:08:50 PM by mastermoo420 »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
He might not be on the list but he is still teaching I believe, and he's an awsome event as well. I sould suggust anyone to learn from him.

Best bet is to PM him asking if he is still teaching.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
What level would he teach at? Any level? Because if he's too advanced, I don't want to look like an idiot and just quit early on T_T I'll still ask him, though.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
no zeriab is advanced....believe me I just learned what advanced is  :o

lol, I think he's mediocore, in the middle

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ahhh... I might be mediocre. I have no idea. And advanced is quite advanced... I think advanced is like the Event Based ABS that I saw on hbgames.org. GOD that was hard to copy, and thinking about how hard it would be to make it makes me shiver.