RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New Project- DRAGON SAGA

Rep:
Level 86
Purukogi... Purukogi... Purukogi...
Hey, I'd like to make my introduction to the forums by introducing my project.

So without further ado, USB Productions, in partnership with Cheesetoast Productions, presents...

DRAGON SAGA

This project is based on the original idea of my cousin, and I have offered to produce it as I have RPG maker.

Synopsis

The world of Ardon is stirring. The Eye of the Dragon, which for centuries has been kept at bay by the Triangle Alliance of Kyruthia, Knockoss, and Twin Serpents' Code, is gaining power as the Chaos Dragon Tiamat readies the forces of Chaos against Ardon. As if by response, the mysterious Dark Paladin order are uniting the goblin tribes, and all necromancers and warlocks in the world are rallying under the leadership of the Dark Patriarch.

But all hope is not lost.

A young Kyruthian peasant boy named Zaelan has always dreamed of becoming a Paladin, one of the proud knights of the castle-city of Kyruthia. With a summon from the Order, his dream is finally coming true, and he sets out across Ardon to begin his training.

Little does he know that the hopes of the world have been thrust upon him. Not only must he become a Paladin as fast as he can, he must infiltrate goblin territory, struggle with a traitor, and venture into the Chaos Realm to slay Tiamat and end the reign of Chaos.

Characters

Zaelan
Race: Human
Main Class: Paladin
Elemental Affinity: Light
Zaelan is a young peasant who is training to be a warrior. He lives alone in the countryside, east of the city of Kyruthia. Thus, he is an average fighter. But the Paladin leaders of Kyruthia sense some mysterious power within him. Either that or it's the rotten dragon burgers. Alas, great evil is on its way to Kyruthia and Zaelan has been requested to be trained by the Paladin Order immediately, and now Zaelan's adventure has begun!

Silverwing
Nationality: Kyruthia
Main Class: Archer
Elemental Affinity: Thunder
Both of Silverwing's parents were Kyruthian knights. She never knew them; they were killed in a war before she could talk. For her protection, she was taken out of the city, and was raised by wild animals. Zaelan was the first human to befriend her. Her skills with the wilderness made her a natural archer, and now she lends her skills to Zaelan in his quest.

Legantos
Race: Elven
Nationality: Redwood
Main Class: Dragon Slayer
Elemental Affinity: Darkness
When he was only five, both Legantos' parents were slain by a green dragon. In a mix of grief and rage, Legantos took up the oath of the Dragon Slayer; the ultimate grudge that exists in Ardon. He believes every dragon to be his enemy, and he must slay it, and he's very good at it, too. And Tiamat is just too good bait to refuse...

Ale'thas
Nationality: Larilore
Main Class: Warlock
Elemental Affinity: Darkness
Ale'thas was the prodigy of Larilore. In fact, almost all Eldar believed he would one day lead them. To their dismay, he was revealed to have an affinity for darkness. Many gave up hope as darkness is the cursed element, but some still cling to the belief that even darkness can be used for good. Ale'thas, on the other hand, has other plans...

Xethro
Nationality: Infernal Plateau
Main Class: Ninja
Elemental Affinity: Fire
When an undead army from Hauntron attacked the Infernal Plateau, a young Maudar boy who had no training at all single-handedly slew ten Hakks. This boy, Xethro, was regarded a hero, but when he told them he didn't remember anything, they began to be concerned. The Assassins' guild took him in and reluctantly trained him as a ninja. They hope the training will help him suppress his unknown power. If not, he is the most dangerous man alive.

Vong
Race: Dwarven
Nationality: Hardstone
Main Class: Ranger
Elemental Affinity: Ice
Unlike the other dwarves of Hardstone, Vong hates working in the mines. He chooses a life of bounty hunting. Thanks to him, Hardstone is safe from goblin attacks. But dwarves are always boastful, and Vong says he wants to take down better than what he's dealt with. Only when Zaelan meets him does he realize that he's gone in over his head.

Qaqueie
Race: Half-elven
Nationality: Spade
Main Class: Hexblade
Elemental Affinity: Wind
The city of Spades emphasizes on swordfighting, and Qaqueie was raised as a swordfighter. However, when he displayed signs of magical ability, he was shunned from the city. He travelled the country, practicing swordfighting and magic at the same time. He eventually became proficient in both, taking up the name of the Hexblades.

Sirdude
Nationality: Yosherland
Main Class: Knight
Elemental Affinity: None
Sirdude hails from the awkward kingdom of Yosherland. He was raised by something that starts with the letter C, and soon became a proud fighter. He was asked to join the Onion Knights, but he decided to join the Generic Knights instead. After passing the test, the Generic Order sent him on many quests, usually involving the Fountain of Toothpaste, but when Zaelan comes to Yosherland, Sirdude must join him to save the world and maintain the pride of the Great Teacups of Yosherland.

Other Features (planned):
A FFV-like class change system allowing a single character to manage up to 66 classes, each with unique skills and equipment
A Chrono Trigger-like party change system
Over 100 tameable beasts, dragons, and summoned creatures that can act the same as the characters

If you'd like to help, post here:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20175.0.html

Screenshots are currently unavailable, they will be available eventually.
Insert witty and hilarious quote here.

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
Looks good to me, however I can;t really judge untill I have some screenies. I hope your skilled and know some scripting stuff. Because things like this will take some work. Good luck though.