RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Enteractive: Player chooses

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Ok I'm working on a new game and what i would like to do is make it more player involved i already have it so they can choose text options and im working on that having a different effect on the game but my big question now is can i let the player choose the class and choose the sex of the main character if so can you tell me how. Thank you.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
first of all, its spelled interactive, second of all, this is basic eventing. Go experiment with my little friend Conditional Branch then come back.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Experiment with the following:

1. Switches
2. Fork Conditions.
3. Event Preconditions

And basically every other feature of rpg maker, and if you end up blowing up your game, you're still just a beginner, so don't rush to a game yet.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club