RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
boss fights

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
i want to make it so that when ur in a place wit the boss you see the boss and when you click the action button he walks up to you and says sumthin 2 u now that bit i understand and can do i jus dont know how 2 make it so after he talks to you you go into a fight with him any1 no?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Just call battle

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Ah but it's known as Enemy Encouter on Page 3 of the Event Commands. ^-^
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I dont have rpgmaker anymore :(

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Your guess was close though.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

<3
Rep:
Level 90
don't forget to change the battle theme, having the same battle music as normal enemy encounters isn't a good idea unless the songs really catchy....even catcher than one winged angel off FFVII

~Winged

Rep: +0/-0Level 88