RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Zelda-like battles in XP NO SCRIPTING - EDIT: GOT IT!!

Rep:
Level 89
But you see... he isn't.

Blue, your first post on this thread was pompous, and it has only gotten worse.
You are attacking me personally, and I don't need any more of that.
I have a happy marriage. I like my job. I'm working on getting a degree but it's tough when your prick parents are too lazy to help you get started and then they just throw you out on your ass. I am completely justified in saying SCREW YOU.

You can't just say you're better than someone because you know how to operate one computer program better than they do. Or that your older (God, no one's tried the "older" bit with me since 7th grade!) That is just plain stupid.

Oh, well. I'm almost ready to get a demo put together, so anyone besides blueballs here who wants to try something different stay tuned.

Oh, and if anyone's interested in what I've done, I would be more than pleased to write up some kind of tutorial. It's really easy. No scripting or any really tough shit I promise.
Then again, I'm sure Prickmeister has a much better way for you to make your games. Yeah, and probably a stick he can put in your eye too. LMAO

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Youve worked it out, and to avoid further arguments *OMG LOCKED*

If you want it unlocked , in 3 days , PM me.