RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
PERSONAAAA.

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
I'm playing Persona 3 right now~  <3  While I love this game and the 4th (I haven't played the others) it seriously makes me :|  sometimes.  You're just grindin', getting through them levels...suddenly, it's a monster.  You get 1 to zero turns before it's ON you like white on rice.  You don't get to do crap, and now, you're dead.  Haha, I seriously sat there and got hit by an enemy by accident as it reached around a corner (bad angle for the camera for me Dx)  and due to the nature of the game, game over'd without even a say in escaping, changing my persona, or anything.  D: 

But still I <3 this game.  :3  Even if some of the personas freak me out.  D: 

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I just started playing Nocturne, and its ok so far. I was deciding between that and Persona 3, because I have the FES version.

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
Yeah, I'm playing the FES version, myself.  :3  I just got into block 2 on it.  It's nice, but I think I do prefer Persona 4 a bit more.  I like the murder theme/small town thing better. xD  Still, it's a nice game so far!  I hope they make a new one on ps3 soon.  D:  They same team are making something but it's a puzzle/platformer for psp I think. 

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
The SMT games have some of the creepiest looking enemies in any series. Also, a lot of them are shaped like genitalia.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Nocturne is really cool.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 87
Yeah, I played Persona 3 FES hardcore, but ragequit for a long time when I spent several hours leveling and then encountered enemies that had "all opponents" magic attacks and raped me ;-;

And I accidentally sold it like an idiot.

But now I have two copies of Devil Summoner 2 with plushies :V
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 07:24:36 PM by Redwyn »

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
Oh god, haha.  I know how you feel.  ;~;  I usually don't game over much with games, but with persona it's inevitable.  xD  Plushies, you say?  O-O

Rep:
Level 87

Rep:
Level 94
I have that too. I got it from work. Doesn't it look like an S&M Frosty?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Are those tire pressure gauges?
I-Is he going to check my tires for me, or something like that?
Well, I guess that's okay...

:tinysmile::tinysmile: