RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Reign of Kindo - January 31st @ Smiling Moose

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'll be there. Any other Pgh RMRKrs?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I so want to be there. Few hours too far for a Monday night :C

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
WHAT

That's less than 4 blocks from where I live!
Why didn't I know about this!?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Reign of what now?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I'll see what I can do.

Eh... looks like it's a no go. ;-;
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 07:40:26 PM by Zylos »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Oh, P.S. Holk, Arlen, anyone. Have you heard the 8-bit versions of This is What Happens? lol, It's intense. I like it.

Grooveshark Playlist of 8-bit Reign of Kindo

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I posted it in trading.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
:O I didn't even realize, I just happened to have seen it on Grooveshark

Rep:
Level 96
It's today!

Holk, I'll be the one wearing a red rose.

Rep:
Level 94
You know what sucks? Its supposed to wicked icestorm tonight.

Rep:
Level 96
Hell, I'm within walking distance. Sucks if you can't make it, though.

Awesome if most people can't, though. Less of a crowd.

Very much sucks if the band can't make it, lol.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Rep:
Level 94
The Moose is a really weird place to have this show.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
The storm isn't supposed to be until midnight something.

I think you'll be fine, Holk.

Rep:
Level 94
I know, I'm leaving now!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Have fun :C

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah, that was a strange venue, but they had a nice microbrew/import selection at the bar.

I think I saw Holk. I walked by this guy, and he looked familiar, and he looked at me like he recognized me. I didn't want to start up an awkward conversation, though, so I didn't say anything. It might not have been him at all, but if it was, not talking to him was still pretty awkward (to me), lol.

RoK was awesome. The piano was way too high and the guitarist/alt percussionist was way too low, but they played great and were really nice. And funny. I wanted to get a poster and some autographs, but didn't. I felt bad, because even though I like the band, I don't know any of their names. :( So I felt like asking for them to sign stuff for me was kind of insulting. :( I got a shirt, though, and the bass player was running the merch table, and he was super nice.

The Broken Arms was pretty great, too.

The other two bands, though... Talented players, but horrible song-writers. Except the one kid who forgot to tune his guitar, and ended up having to sit out half of the setlist because he didn't know how to tune on the spot. He just stood there with his volume pedal obviously turned all the way down, strumming nonsense chords and looking really sad.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 03:01:05 AM by arl »

Rep:
Level 94
It was pretty good, but I really miss their old piano player. The new guy is good and all, but he alters some of the fills and stuff that are trademark in my ears. I have some weird memories of that place, and seeing a quasi-religious band play there is pretty weird. Also, I looked around for you, Arl, but I got there late. Once they started playing, I was focused on them the whole time. It probably wasn't me that you saw, because I would've come up and talked to you. All in all, I'm not really sure if I can even qualify this as an official RoK show. I would need to see them in a better place to honestly judge.

Rep:
Level 96
I was all the way in the front, all the way to the right. But anyway, I do feel the same way about the piano fills.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
You two act like talking to each other is an insane concept and someone will break out of the nearest wall and yell "YOU TWO MET ON THE INTERNET, NERDS" and your social reputation will be tarnished.

That said I love the two of you respectively.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 94
You two act like talking to each other is an insane concept

No I don't. I said I would've said hi.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I guess it's just Arlen then
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
The reason I didn't want to talk to the guy (that wasn't even Holk) was because I wasn't 100% sure it was him. He looked similar, maybe a doppelganger or something.

But I was right. It wasn't him.

So, chill.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 04:27:12 PM by arl »