RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A couple things PEOPLE

Rep:
Level 88
yea!!
First of all theres a thing were you can cutsomize ur characters in rpg 2003  is there one for xp those chara egines.
Also i want to know how to make it so my mr mo abs game is like grandtheft auto i put a dummy in my game the GAURD he has behavor of 0 so he cant attack but i want it so when you attack him he will attack back and if you could possibly make it so other garuds will attack you to till you pay a fine or untill you die and respawn at a jail entrance with some money gone
mark

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
All work will stop and the ground will releive...
Huh? ???
I got lost in the explination. Please clarify.
Secret of the Summit: [Working Title]
Scripts: nearly complete (need skill shop)
Storyline: complete
Database: 50%
Game Progress: 10%

Rep:
Level 88
yea!!
OKAY!!(i have mr mo abs) well first i made gaurds that walk around a town and they have stats but they have a behavor of 0 making them not wanting to kill you. So you can talk to them with out getting killed. I want it so that when you attack them they will attack you back and if possible I want it so other gaurds will come in and attack you. Then you get a fine of money you could pay deppending on how much you did if you pay the gaurds they will stop attacking. But if you do not pay them will keep fighting you. It's  basicly like fable the game if you ever played it.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 06:38:38 PM by punishermark13 »
mark

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
for the first part
(using XP)
Grab BlizzABS and you can set enemy AI

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon