RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
3rd consumable stat [REQUEST]

Rep:
Level 89
I have attention problems.
I've mentioned this in someone else's topic, but everyone ignored me except blueXx, who wanted me to do it all with events. :?  But I want it to be done with scripts, for aesthetic reasons.

What I want to do:
make a 3rd consumable stat (like hp and sp)
                           make it always equal a certain variable, so I can change it in events
                           make it appear in the menu like the hp and sp bars, and:
                           make a bar for it to appear in the top left of the screen

All help is appreciated :^^:  Tell me if you need me to post the script I am using for the menu, etc.
"...because, you know, whatever."

Rep:
Level 89
And yet again one of my topics goes unnoticed by anyone!  What do I have to do to get you people to help me?

Rep:
Level 90
~
Well, this may be a bit hard...

Seeing as it would require someone to know how to edit the database manager

Rep:
Level 90
Not the database manager thing but it would be complicated. U would have to set the script for the time it takes to decrease, the food to heal it, a cms bcuz u would have to make more room..... U see what I meen? This could take a while just wate a while.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Not really, just depends on what he wants to use it for.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 89
My question still isn't answered yet!  how many times do I have to bring the topic back from near-death?

And if it matters, the stat should be called Blood or something