RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] The Icon Shop

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Could you make a snow Cone? could be like these flavors:

Green Apple
Cherry
Blueberry
Watermelon
Pumpkin (lolz)
Banana (=D)

and more if ya like :D

PS - On Banana, make a little banana sticking up out of the snowcone :P

Rep:
Level 86
THey look except you should of transparent them out.

Hurr durr
Rep:
Level 87
Hamburger? What Hamburger?
Can you make me icon of a wind based boomerang? Say, a boomerang enchanted with wind magic.
Current Project:
Altaria: Deus ex Machina (in progress)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
ei grafikal? u still here?

um i need expert help :D on a very small logo its about 16x16 and it should a bit anti-holy with a feather or something the BG should be black not transparent thank you so much.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
ei grafikal? u still here?

um i need expert help :D on a very small logo its about 16x16 and it should a bit anti-holy with a feather or something the BG should be black not transparent thank you so much.

anti-holy with a feather? like... an evil feather??? lol.

yea i'm still here. I'm just adding these ideas to my resource pack for next month.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
grate so will you be doing it? ur the only one i know who could make realy detailed small stuff i tried it but i kidan suck with to small logos =(

Rep:
Level 86
Nice im going to have to try those

House of Nostalgia
Rep:
Level 87
You loved it.
Hey guys,

I dont want to seem like a greedy bitch but.. wait for it!
I have a pack of about 300-500 icons I made for an art/gaming class and I recived a 100/100 plus bonus credit for making all of them fantasy. So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying them, and as it may seem, I do need cash really bad..

I will post a preview with them before you buy, so you know its real, I am paypal certified.. well my parents are.. making me certified. So yeah, the pack has;

Pets - All manor of pets, not the acctual pet but it's container, which I have done to make so that the animal is inside.

Potions - A set of about 50 potions that range from small to large.

Herbs - A set of flowers and herbs that can be used for herbalism

Beginner Armor/Weapons/Skills/Spells - a perfect set of beginner of armor, skills, spells and weapons for your new player.

Monk Armor/Weapons/Spells/Skills - A whole pack of monk related around 200 icons here, they are all working fine and are in .PNG

Mage Armor/Weapons/Spells/Skills - Again, around 200 icons or more, comes with everything you'd ever need for a mage class.

Priest Armor/Weapons/Spells/Skills - Bonuses are in here, comes with religion icons, like staves and religious symbols for fantasy, I will also include a PDF of what they all mean and stuff.

Warrior Armor/Weapons/Spells/Skills/Stances - Bonus, comes with stances like beserker, defensive, attacker, steam-roller, agressive and a few more, also covers all weapons and everything for warriors.

Rogue Armor/Weapons/Spells/Skills/Traps - Bonus, comes with a set of traps that you can use for rogues, as well as everything for rogues you could ever want.

If your interested PM me for more.. as well as an offer.. Im not picky <3

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Does anybody have a white robe, with a little black on it? I want a Divine-looking robe...

Rep:
Level 85
Ok I will drop a hint, people don't like waiting. Anyway if you want to add these into your pack go ahead!

All I need is credit!

Anyway Nikolai here are your snow cones:

Spoiler for:
Banana: (No banana in it yet)

Watermelon:

Cherry:

Pumpkin:

Green Apple:

Blue berry:

Rep:
Level 85
Zaldek Wielding Yaktuzema
Wow keep the icon coming. They're kool!

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
I need lots of icons but I will start off with a small amount of them.

First I need lots of fish including crabs,lobsters,sharks,frogs, and all the other fish

Second I need ores,uncut gems that are rough,cut gems that look polished,  and bars

Thats all for now I guess

Rep:
Level 85
i know its not really a sword but because your good with icons i still request: some kinda light from a door: like with pokemon if you are in a dark cave, it should look like its day with a very shiny sun outside and dark inside, i need it when you're inside, if i dont have this the player wont be able to find bak the door ;D

I have some requests!
1. A Scyhte
2. A tonfa or nunchaku
3. A half mask (1/2 face, upper face covered)
4. Claw weapon (Like vega in street fighter's)
5. Punching gloves
Okay, that's all for now, anyone can help?
Okay, here I come!!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Here are a few rips from the basic RPMX icons. Simple but effective. enjoy! ill post more  :)

Note: i just realized that the steel armor icon is the exact same as the normal armor peice from RMXP icon set, so ignor that peice. sorry about that.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 05:35:36 AM by Raven663 »

Rep:
Level 87
RIP w-hat the fork
How about some wood?
wood plank
duskwood plank
Logs
Huge sig is huuuuge.

Rep:
Level 86
Hey can I make a request?

- Armlets
[ ]

- Bracelts
[ ]

- Circlets (x2 types)
[ ]

- Ring
[ ]

- Necklace
[ ]

- Axe
[ ]

- Hammer
[ ]

- Mace
[ ]

Could they possibly have an Alpha channeled background too please? :D
==-+-==ACTIVE PROJECT==-+-==
          Kingdom of Warfare I

Rep:
Level 84
Pure Absolution....Pure Destiny.
I have a request for:

An Ancor Icon ( It's a weapon.)
And an Icon for a huge sword-like weapon.
Color to any of these don't matter. And I want white backgrounds for both.

All help will be greatly thanked.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 02:47:33 AM by Azel_Coral »

Power is what got me to this point. Power is what's going to save me in the future.

Is there going to be a new compiled version realesed soon

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Not soon, nope.

I'd appreciate it if a Mod could lock this topic for now, until myself or Moo are back into actually making these icons please. Thanks.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I was thinking about going through this topic and collecting all of the icons, but I was wondering if anyone has already done that or even just has the latest compiled version on their computer somewhere.

Anyway, just curious. I'm unlocking the topic to enable responses to that, but as far as I know the shop is still closed, so no one make any requests :)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Land of Shadows did I think, but it must be very out-dated and probably dead link'ed.
That doesn't help but I thought it was worth mentioning...

I'm sure most of us still have ours, we could upload them for you.  I lost quite a bit of mine but I still have a ton here and there.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
how bout a few variations of bokkens and a normal one
idk what i mean by variations but itd be cool to have different ones

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Wow, why is this unlocked.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Alright, I went through this topic and collected all of the icons that I could. Some had expired (like all of Skanker's :(), and I may have missed some, but I think I got most of them. I also made versions up for VX. I think I will add them all to the Resource Gallery of Crankeye, subject of course, to any of the original owner's objections.