RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] The Icon Shop

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
college/then summer came around and then got swamped with extremely long hours at work :( /then at somepoint i nvr really had the opportunity to check the interent or even use my computer haha. but now, i've got slightly less working hours and soon i'll be using vacation time. :D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Oh...
Luckily, I still have some years before I go to college. :D

Are you going t get back into icon making? I could sure use some help...It's been mainly me right now.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
lol i might have more requests soon too :)
sometimes my GirlFriend may play with my acccount

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
M K!

Well, I did this today. Sorry about ignoring the request, in fact, I haven't I've just been really busy. And I was doing some for a game I'm make.

Pointy Armor.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
yea, i've no problem w/helping ya guys out.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
i let ya know, that i do MUCH better work on weapons and some odd items. Armor and stuff like that, i could probably do, but it would end up being a re-color from an icon i already have that's EES. so i'm just ask you all, that if ya would like something from me, to have it be just a weapon, or some odd icon like, gems or just stuff like that. (LOL NO FOOOOD PLS) lol

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
i let ya know, that i do MUCH better work on weapons and some odd items. Armor and stuff like that, i could probably do, but it would end up being a re-color from an icon i already have that's EES. so i'm just ask you all, that if ya would like something from me, to have it be just a weapon, or some odd icon like, gems or just stuff like that. (LOL NO FOOOOD PLS) lol

Same.

I just try to experiment with armor and stuff.

Rep:
Level 87
Request:

Leg armor: Wood, bronze, iron, steel, mithril, adamant (black/dark-like), and dragon (red-black-y).

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Okay.
I'll do them, hopefully tonight.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
so how is my magical bazooka thing going? anything that would fit this guys color pallete =)

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
You done with my request yet? :)
I'm in no rush... :)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Not good.....
I haven't been doing lots of stuff.. :(

Because I've been very busy..but I hope to get some stuff done soon. ;9

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
W00t! GRAFIKAL IS BACK! I'll be accepting requests, too. ^_^ I only take weapons. :P

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
@dollmage, um this what you were looking for?

(top set, is recolored to better match your toon)
(bottem set, is recolored and EES reduced to seemlessly add to your character [aka, no black border])

Thumbnail:

also @dollmage, do you have a reference for that roundspear i had seen you post? i'd like to try and make it, but i'm confused as to what you mean. i can't find anything about it in FF7 either.... this is me -->  ???

@rune, how about these? [i don't really like the cloth one's i did all too well]
left cloth glove

right cloth glove

left gauntlet

right gauntlet

left leather glove

right leather glove
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 05:40:08 PM by grafikal007 »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Grafikal...I love you!
Thanks for the help!!!

Oh, btw, anything bigger than 24x24 will get cut off, so the gloves will get cut off..  ;9

Hehehe...I'm working on some new stuff. Trying out a new style.
(Goes with the template I just finished ;8 !)

(All bg colors are the same)
Steel Sword:

Silver Staff:

Mirror Shield:

Golden Ring:

The workshop: (A new thing I decided to start doing, blank outlines and color schemes, but this one is just for you to tell me what you think)

And here's the template (please tell me what you think!):
Acrobat Template

(Looks a lot better in gp)

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
@rune, how about these? [i don't really like the cloth one's i did all too well]
left cloth glove

right cloth glove

left gauntlet

right gauntlet

left leather glove

right leather glove

Those are great thanks! :D
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
np.

- about the size, you can open MS Paint, and highlight the glove and make it shorter. :)

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Lol, no, they're fine :D
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
http://phanxgames.com/resources/thumbnails.php?album=65&page=1

its a site (that is mentioned in the Resource Site's Sticky) but i navigated it to the icons. there's a fairly large resource of icons here.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
http://phanxgames.com/resources/thumbnails.php?album=65&page=1

its a site (that is mentioned in the Resource Site's Sticky) but i navigated it to the icons. there's a fairly large resource of icons here.

Yeah, they have some awesome stuff there.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Been there :P That site rocks! :epic:
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Coppermine critical error:
Unable to connect to database !

MySQL said: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
:( But I've been there before and found good battlers. :D Also, I'll sit in my corner and not have any requests. ;9

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
yea um. i dunno, but are there any icon requests that were asked for that don't have someone working on them right now?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
yea um. i dunno, but are there any icon requests that were asked for that don't have someone working on them right now?
Hmmm...I don't think so.