RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] The Icon Shop

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Yeah, I'll do it today!

Saw it. Blue and gray color scheme?

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
ok i have a request!
-notebook
-book
-beer bottle
-water bottle
-bread
-large bread
-muffins
-clothes
-dress
-mage charm
-warrior charm
and
-a wof pelt
sometimes my GirlFriend may play with my acccount

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I attached to this reply a book that grafikal007 contributed. Say, where did he go? Anyways, the next three icons are swords I made when my internet was down and I got bored.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
ok i have a request!
-notebook
-book
-beer bottle
-water bottle
-bread
-large bread
-muffins
-clothes
-dress
-mage charm
-warrior charm
and
-a wof pelt

Ok, I'll make them.

P.S., Dollmage: I'll work on it more today, I tried, and I sort of got confused on how to do it.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
its ok just take your time =) im not rushing anything  :blizj:

sweet i cant weait til im done i got the book though.. thanks

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
If you could make icons for the following elements, that'd be nice:

Fire, Ice, Thunder, Water, Earth, Wind, Light, and Darkness.

Just use common stuff, like a flame for fire, an ice crystal for ice, lightning for thunder, etcetera.

Thanks in advance

The new generation will go to the distance... Will the distance between us smallen?

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I attached the elements to this post. I DID NOT MAKE THESE, CREDIT GOES TO ENTERBRAIN.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
thanks, where did you get those? they're not in the rtp, are they?

The new generation will go to the distance... Will the distance between us smallen?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Ok, I sort like mine better than enterbrains.

But that's just me, eh?  :=:

Ok, here are the elements, I did to different kinds. One type I didn't finish...  ;9
But I did finish the other set, the glowing set are cool.

I only got around to doing the notepad, the mage charm and warrior charm..I'm not really good with the other things. I think.

No, they'er not in RTP, they made them after.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Yup, they're part of the EEI pack I got from GameBaker. Much better than regular RTP icons.

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
can i download that somewhere?

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!

thanks for the icons but thers still more.. lolthes are really helpind!

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
I attached the elements to this post. I DID NOT MAKE THESE, CREDIT GOES TO ENTERBRAIN.

holy @_@ nice icons  :blizj:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I attached some more elements that I got from grafikal007. I do not know where credits go to. XP

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
can you make round spear's with the 7 basic colors? i wanna see how it turns up.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Like this?

errr nope hmmmm maybeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz like the one in materia of FF7 but a lil bit different

one per each color

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Could someone do me 2 cloth gloves, one icon for each hand, and 2 Gauntlets, one icon for each hand, please? :) Thanks in advance ;)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Hmm..yeah, I'll try.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Thanks :D Oh! and one more thing... could you do red gauntlets? One for each hand? Thanks ;)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
ok dont make the sphere icons no more =) its ok now.

This is what i seriously need 24 x 24 is good

Icons for this chess peices

pawn/rook/bishop/knight/king/queen

Thanks so much =) just those 5 =)  :kashii:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I attached some more elements that I got from grafikal007. I do not know where credits go to. XP

>cough< ahem...its been awhile eh? lol. um so yea, those in the folder, credit goes to me for these exact file names : [Earth, Fire, Fire with Blue Aura, Ice, Purple Thunder, Water, Yellow Thunder]. i did those a REAL long time ago, when i started helping w/the icons lol. (back when it was just me >.< ) lol. um, so yea, this most RANDOM reappearance by ME isn't like super often lol.

also, the elemental icons have been done and redone many times before actually quite early in the shop. a lot of them are done very very well. i don't know if the downloads are still active but at somepoint there was a folder you can download that had AN AMAZING AMOUNT of icons. And a whole folder designated for elements i believe. sometimes it's worth checking in early posts to see if its been done :) .

i was lookin around at the posts and you guys [those of you doing the icons] have been doing REALLY REALLY WELL. seems like this thread became a hit :D . that's good since it probably contributes A LOT to the persons that surf the forum here :) .  well, i saw my name up there in the post and couldn't resist a reply :) . so just droppin in ta say HEY! WHAT'S UP!? :)

oh, and its my first time back since the site has been revamped with a new theme. LOOKS PIMP!

[edit real quick] p.s. also, i've found my self to be  bit bored lately. sooooo.... i'll be glad to help anyone with just a couple icons. if you know me or remember me then i'll be sure to get some real real nice icons out to you [not to say i wouldn't do it for anyone of course]. but if anyone thinks they want a real nice finished icon, lemme know, i'll do it up real perty for ya :) . just to let ya know i'm prolly just gunna do a few icons, no big orders or lists of sorts. just like one icon per person basically. the larger orders i'll let the guys here handle it. they do good. (plus, if you've been getting orders done here, chances are you wouldn't want a huge order done by a different person since the styles would be off). :D but yea, lettin ya know i can help
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 05:37:43 AM by grafikal007 »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Hey grafikal, where ya been?

:epic: