RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] The Icon Shop

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
The Blue Sword with the Spike on...

Try and think of what would happen if you stabbed some one with that... Right through... It's a Sword that you have to let go of should you pearce some one... That hock would stop the person imapailed with it from removing it... YUK !!!

There are other swords with holes in so oce stabbed the internal bleeding continues... EVIL...

I love swords... I own 4 or 5... (Display Swords, and Latex ones for real RPG Gaming)... How Nerdy is that !!! LOL

The Quanity of Icon's we are getting is brilliant... But remember Quality... Some of them look rushed.
(Then again it's not like I have done any for a while...)
Sorry for not being too active making Icons... I making my own game along with some pretty complex Sprites for Fadark)

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Huh? You have sword 4 & 5? Could u specify?  ???  :P
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
NO....LOL

I own four or FIve Swords in total... I have the Sword from Blade, two Samuari swords, One Hell Blade, A Macheti, A Broad Sword, Twin daggers and a massive war axe...

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Oh, you meant in that way.  ;8

Was it expensive?

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
The Broad sword, Hell Sword and Axe... Are Latex.... Around £50 each... The rest I git the Blade Sword from Ebay for  £1 it's woth over £100.... And the Samari ones I got on holiday... I did have 3 but lost 1... £80 the set... The Twin daggers, I can't remeber how I aquirred them, bits are plastic on them... I think I got them at a carboot sale... So not expensive...

Ebay is the best place for Swords !!!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Ebay is the promised land.

Now excuse me. I just spotted 2 troians and norman won't remove them. I gotta go do something fast.

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
Could you make me a majestic axe that looks 2-handed? And a hell axe that looks 2-handed? And one other random really good looking axe?

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Halo
Hi, I'd like to join the item shop.

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
Let him join, he made me quite a few sprites.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Hi, I'd like to join the item shop.

Do you mean Icon Shop?

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Halo
lawl, oops, I mean Icon Shop.

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
If it was an item shop I would join it.

Rep:
Level 88
Here are some axes, and more shields.

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Wow, nice icons everyone!

More Icons:
-Iron Helmet

-Armor 1

-Armor 2
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:
Story: 96%
Maps: 4%
Characters: 70%

Rep:
Level 88
Here are a bunch of shields.
I made one and decided to recolour a lot of them.
Also the buckler, and the Windmill Blade.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 03:48:02 AM by Rpg_Gnome »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Hah, I started doing helms, and I did 'em very well, in my opinion! (Which means I have a big ego!  ;8 )

Steel Helm:

Steel Helm +1:

Iron Helm:

Iron Helm +1:

Mytrhil Helm:

Mythril Helm +1:

So now I almost have a complete set of weapons and armor that match!

Rep:
Level 88
Very Nice Mex.
Say was the Mexican bean made after you?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I doubt it...I'm only a quarter...it's a running joke on a friend who got pissed at me for keep insisting that mexico bought europe, and I also convinced him he was a girl for a few minutes....  ;8 Good times......  :-\

Yay, my first suit of armor!

Gladiator Suit:

Angel's Idol:

Those helms and the gladiator were so easy to make!!!

Rep:
Level 88
I doubt it...I'm only a quarter...it's a running joke on a friend who got pissed at me for keep insisting that mexico bought europe, and I also convinced him he was a girl for a few minutes....  ;8 Good times......  :-\

Yay, my first suit of armor!

Gladiator Suit:

Angel's Idol:

Those helms and the gladiator were so easy to make!!!
I like those. And Mexneto, those helms look awesome! Except, I thought Mythril was blue... :-\

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I can revamp it! And it is blue, but not very...

Ok, they're more blue!!!

Platinum Helm:

Platinum Helm +1:

Mythril Helms:

Iron Shield:

Steel Shield:

Rep:
Level 88
Can you tell me what this is?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
looks like money..

Rep:
Level 88
Ok, it's for my friend, and he wanted to know if people could recongnize it.
I made it by the way.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
 :D

LOL

Cross Bow:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
NO....LOL

I own four or FIve Swords in total... I have the Sword from Blade, two Samuari swords, One Hell Blade, A Macheti, A Broad Sword, Twin daggers and a massive war axe...

I ahve like three machetis!  ;8
And my dad has tons of swords, infact, he would like leave them laying around the house in places where I couldn't get to them....oh, the machetis are my brothers....

Purple Dress:

I'm waiting for Paint.Net to install, I want to see how that is, and I some how deleted my paint....   :'(