RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] The Icon Shop

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Ohhh! Ok, I'll do it!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Just without the shield handles, and not ripped out of Runescape. xD

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Mexneto, your icons always seemed so real. How did you make them?
Ferenn, your icons is very good. Make some more tilted weapons! They look great!
Halestorm, sorry... I just can't do details. It's very hard. Sorry you had to change the dragon shield to ruby shield....

More icons:
-Weird Sword

-Uh....some kind of artifact?

-Red Orb Staff

-Blue Orb Staff

-Yellow Orb Staff

-Pink Orb Staff

-Green Orb Staff

-Shuriken

-Shurikens (3 of them)(looks weird)
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:
Story: 96%
Maps: 4%
Characters: 70%

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Mexneto, your icons always seemed so real. How did you make them?

Oh, thank you!  :lol:

Umm...well, you gotta remove the black border and replace it with the weapon colors, over kill with lighting and make metal bevel more, I guess....I don't know, that's just how I've always done them...

Rep:
Level 88
(Edit) Images are fixed!
Hope you like.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 05:45:35 AM by Rpg_Gnome »

Rep:
Level 88
Here are more!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I like your different varieties of staffs. You're good at this, gnome.

Swords:

Some more of mine.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
 :o :o NICE! Those icons are very, very good! And it looks a whole lot cooler tilted. You're both good at icons AND sprites!

I have one question though. Whats the horn thing on the Blue Sword (2nd icon)?
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I tried to make it look like the liquid steel (Or was it brotherhood?) sword from FFX  :tpg:  :tpg:  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Darn! I don't know anything about FFX! Wait, isn't FFX an online game.....?  ???
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Sorry, no cigar. FF XI is online  ;8

Here's how it SHOULD look like;

The one to the left. Meh. I blame RPGXP. 24x24... bah!

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
I KNOW! Why didn't they make it more! >:( Wait....maybe there's a script that can change that! Well I haven't found one yet.

Icons:
-Tilted Green Sword

So, how'd I do? Any tips to make it look better?
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
That's perfect! Stylish, neat color...! Ask eveyone around and you'll get the same reply:

Spoiler for:
Outstandingly perfect tilted green sword!

Rep:
Level 88
Sorry, no cigar. FF XI is online  ;8

Here's how it SHOULD look like;

The one to the left. Meh. I blame RPGXP. 24x24... bah!
Thats strange. The sword in the middle looks like the number 3 weapon requests I wanted but longer... And red.

Ive got some suggestions! Except I need 'em XD

Spoiler for Weapons:
Weapons
1. A big block of solid wood which is the size of a sword. Like a thickened plank.
2. A sword of iron. Simple.
3. A normal sword. But the blade (The metal bit) is shaped and coloured like a T-Rex!
4. A sword of mythril. A shiny blue. Simple.
5. A trident blade. A sword with three blades. Make it look like it was made underwater if you can.
6. A morning star basically. Metal and shiny steel. It should have a small ball on one end and a bigger ball with spikes on it on the other side.
7. A perfectly straight iron dagger.
8. A normal straight dagger. But make the blade look like a dinosaur. Any will do.
9. The exact same as the above one but make it look more powerful.
10. A blue dagger. Make it straight like all the other daggers. Make the blade glow making it look powerful.

Spoiler for Shields:
Armour
1. A wooden shield and thats all.
2. A shield of iron is all.
3. A mythril shield. (Blue Steel)
4. A shield of pure gold.
5. A shield looking like a dragon. A green or red dragon will do.

Thank you for reading :)

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Huh? you requested it?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 02:58:50 PM by Ferenn »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Well, we can't let that go by!

EDIT: I boticed all your requests were allready fulfilled. I made this in vain  :tpg:

« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 03:04:28 PM by Ferenn »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess

Won't get longer  ;D

But I'm afraid it lost its looks.

Rep:
Level 88
I'll take private requests if anyone wants.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Do you only make armours or weapons? If not, then...

Rep:
Level 88
If your talking to me, no I don't just make armor and weapons.
I just prefer to, but I was thinking about making a sonic game, so I made a ring icon.

Ferenn I made the green FF sword, hope you like it.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 04:55:39 PM by Rpg_Gnome »

Rep:
Level 88
Here are the icons Ive made currently.

Blood Tip Blade
Iron Sword
Mythril Sword

Use them how you wish just give me credit. ;)

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
You both have some nice icons there!