RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] The Icon Shop

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I made a Morning Star before. XD Wait... I attached it. XD

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Oh...didn't know. And I think I made a mace.

And HaleStorm, when you said you wanted a dinosaur sword and dagger, you have to say like a tail, head what not, because it's hard to figure out what you're talking about and even harder to make it and have to remake it because it's not what you wanted. So I hope you like it!  ;8

That wasn't to supposed to be mean, sorry if it sounded like it1  ;8

EDIT: It turns out I'm not too good with bows, I'll keep trying to get better, but I'll just do tons of axes for now. (Maybe not tons...)
But it took me a while to do those swords because I didn't edit them to make the next sword, which a lot of th time I do, so I guess they're very unique compared to my others!
And the trident sword was one of my favorites! It was especially fun making!!!  ;8

And I have to edit the morning star, because I'm making the chain different. Before they were supposed to be just like chain links. But this edit, they wont.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 01:24:57 AM by Mexneto »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Of course you didn't know. My icons (a lot of them) were lost when the Icon Shop compilation by grafikal got lost. Also, details like a dragon are kind of hard to do on a 24x24 pixel canvas. XD

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Also, details like a dragon are kind of hard to do on a 24x24 pixel canvas. XD

Way too true!

Although sometimes with colors you can really trick the eye, without looking up close, of course!

Morning Star: (Mace, what ever)

XD This thing looks like total crap. My other's are waaaay better

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
OH! Guys, just noticed all the icons I had. In this post (unless someone posts soon) I will attach two winrars and two winzips (same things just that some people can't use one of them):
-My icons
-Grafikal007's icons (or the ones he found)

EDIT: Just one of each win's. Grafikal's are in a different folder within the folder. Hope you enjoy!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 01:36:32 AM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Wow!!  :o
Those icons are very good! I'll do the Board of Wood.

Here you go:

Halestorm--
Shields:
-Wooden Shield

-Iron Shield

-Mythril Shield

-Gold Shield

Sorry, I can't do the dragon shields but here's a red shield if you want.

Sorry.
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:
Story: 96%
Maps: 4%
Characters: 70%

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Your wooden shield ROCKS.

I'm gonna start doing shields...I need too!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Hell, those are some nice looking shields! As a side-note... nice requests.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Uh...here's a dragon shield!
My first shield!

Dragon Shield:

And here are two axes, I gotta go to sleep, more tomorrow!

Blood Sport:

Star Smasher: (Or half a sandwich! Either way...but it's meant to be like that)

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Very nice, but remember to do both extravagant looking weapons as well as plain ones.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Those axes are pretty cool. Looking good.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Ok.....  :-\

Do 'em later.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I request a tribal spear with green poison on the tip, and a green tribal mask that looks similar to this? (lol runescape)
http://www.runehq.com/images/itemsdb/broodooshield.gif
The one on the left.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 10:54:09 PM by Irock »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Nothing showed up...

So I'll have to search for it.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 09:04:36 PM by Mexneto »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I have so many spriting requests I have to make icons so I can relax  ;8
Someone mentioned bows? I don't know what EES means, but take these or leave 'em.

*I'm not stealin' work... am I?*

Wooden Bow

Emerald Bow

Thunder Bow

*Phew* O.O' Stress release

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Thanks. I feel like I can go back to spriting.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Couldn't find them.

But here's what I made:

Mask:

Spear:

More I made:

High Tech Spear:

Telescope:

Dwarf Sword:

Hell Raiser:(For Irgna, looks like Blood Sport, but infact, they're both custom, not edited)

Dino Dagger:

DD 2:

Blue Shield:

Hunter's Dagger:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Take mah recolours;

Gems:

Coin:

Crystals:

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Very nice. Mex, will you do private requests like Grafical did?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Sure. PM Me.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!

Rep:
Level 88
Wow!!  :o
Those icons are very good! I'll do the Board of Wood.

Here you go:

Halestorm--
Shields:
-Wooden Shield

-Iron Shield

-Mythril Shield

-Gold Shield

Sorry, I can't do the dragon shields but here's a red shield if you want.

Sorry.
I am doing battlers for all these ^.^

So, I chose to change it from dragon shield to Ruby Shield :)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Nothing showed up...

So I'll have to search for it.

Sorry, here